Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 2100 parts, 1 bottom end needs cylinder and piston, piston thick ring, 2 cases with rods and cranks, one has buggered up flywheel side threads, pull rope cover needs rope, 1 flywheel shroud, gas tank.
I need; 1 288xp flywheel, plastic fan shroud piece, chain brake( all except side cover) and full wrap handle, I wouldn't be to upset over finding a 066 piston and rings either, used in good shape will be cool. Im not proud.

Looking for a pull handle for a Mercury DA-211. Broke the only spare big handle I had today :cry:

And looking for a outside dog for a 288 if anybody happens to have a spare.

And 3/4 chain if anybody runs across some.

i need a 2 piece sem ignition for a husky 266se/xp,i have a few husky 55 saws to part out or a few stihl 440 and 460 parts to trade pr cash

I owe 2 people parts...Who are you and what were they.

I know someone sent me $15 for shipping but unsure who it was. I wanna get these out to you guys like I said I was gonna. Send me a PM so I know...Thanks

Me-I think two, three large Homelites should be coming my way. Heck, send only one, I'll be happy. I'll even send you $30 for shipping...oh yeah, $30 more for shipping, hehe.:biggrinbounce2:

039 Stihl

Need the chain adjuster, mainly the screw and pawl that engages the bar,air filter cover and a sprocket or maybe it would be better to get new sprocket and chain.

ok im a dumby,i bought a husky to build and flip.dont know why but i did. it is a 372xp and it needs a crank and new seals . so any body got a good crank?

i also am still in need of the 2 piece coil for the 266se/xp,and the inside joke is i am a die hard stihl fan and just for the sake of money bought a husky,or the sake of cad whichever fits at the moment

Latest posts

Back