Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a set of 880 case halves you can have for shipping.

:D that's generous gesture, there, JJ... :clap:

you sure? make me feel better if you got something out of it. may be a interesting project that i don't know when i'll get to'.:msp_smile:

Be careful not to look a gift-horse in the mouth :msp_unsure: ;)

understood, not used to such generostity, pay it forward .:msp_smile:

agree with you there....

I was going to comment about how I think MOST of us here are Pay-it-forward, type of guys...

of course, sometimes a direct give-take trade works out nicely also...

:cheers:

J

Chris-

If you're ever looking to buy a complete, nice Super 250 I know where there's one. I don't know what the guy would want for it but I know he would sell it for the right price.

If Chris isn't interested in that S250, I know I would be. On those lines..........Is the guy local to the area of the PNW GTG (or somewhere between Santa Rosa, Ca and the GTG)? If so, then I'll be sure to talk to you about it when we're at Bob's place.:D

All I see is a red x are you needing the wrap handle or the rear handle?

Lemme try again..

attachment.php

agree with you there....

I was going to comment about how I think MOST of us here are Pay-it-forward, type of guys...

of course, sometimes a direct give-take trade works out nicely also...

:cheers:

J

Yep....I have done it both ways and have benefitted several times from freebs.

I hit JJ for you.

Last edited:
If Chris isn't interested in that S250, I know I would be. On those lines..........Is the guy local to the area of the PNW GTG (or somewhere between Santa Rosa, Ca and the GTG)? If so, then I'll be sure to talk to you about it when we're at Bob's place.:D

The guy is in Medford and if you're serious, you better move fast. He's getting ready to part it out on e-bay. It's a complete runner and the compression felt good. I won't be at the GTG. I'll be teaching fire classes those first two weeks in June in eastern Oregon.

The guy is in Medford and if you're serious, you better move fast. He's getting ready to part it out on e-bay. It's a complete runner and the compression felt good. I won't be at the GTG. I'll be teaching fire classes those first two weeks in June in eastern Oregon.

Thanks JJ. Got your PM. I'll contact the guy. A friend lives in the Methford/Ashland area. Maybe he can grab it for me...

Looking for 2065 or 2171 parts. Tank, top cover, plastic choke lever, possibly a fullwrap bar if some one has one!

Have some 272 parts, Running 350 I'd be willing to trade for a low compression mostly complete saw.

Looking for a chain brake for PP405 or 455 or 655
p/n 5074764711

may be same as pioneer p41s, p42...p51???
Thanks Paul

The clutch covers are different between the 40/41/42 series and the 50/60 series pioneers, depending on which poulan you need it for.

The brake parts for the 50/60, 655 saws are hard to find. I need a brake band for one myself if you find two.

Latest posts

Back