Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lemme try again..

attachment.php

Hey what do ya want for that thing???

The clutch covers are different between the 40/41/42 series and the 50/60 series pioneers, depending on which poulan you need it for.

The brake parts for the 50/60, 655 saws are hard to find. I need a brake band for one myself if you find two.

Hi Daddy66, Chris. Thanks for the heads up. Its for a 405 plus, the same clutch cover brake assembly p/n as my Poulan P455. Have a good cover but not the guts...(Thought 0ne of those models listed may have everything I need to cobble one together)
Yes seem to be rare. Hitting the local old Pioneer-Poulan shops,,,maybe...If I find a lone band p/n 507476284,(is that correct?) I'll pm you.
Paul

Hey what do ya want for that thing???

I want to give it back to where it came from..
Good local farmers that treat me right..
waiting for a carb kit and it will be good except for the handle..
So if i can get a handle i will finish it and give it back to some good down to earth people that can use it..
Sorry,i dont feel like it is mine to dispose of... the Stihl dealership told them it was junk and sold them a new one..air filter was plugged up and carb dirty and needed a rebuid..it ran fair after i worked on it but metering diaphram was to worn..
Shame on the way stihl treats customers around here..
this is NOT the first story of it's kind i have heard about out local dealers..

So you guys are either going to laugh, or you gotta mess with this stuff too.

A few years ago before saws I used to play dabble in the car audio stuff.

It's a lot like saws, loud and fun. I have a couple of Sundown Audio 8" E8 SCV 4ohm subs I'd trade for some saws. Will come with a new sealed enclosure also. Carpeted in charcoal.

181ab85c.jpg

33c57e7a.jpg

4551f972.jpg

I acquired these a couple months back and was going to install them in a car and I ended up selling the car to someone in need before I got to put them in. I have no use for them now, the are just sitting here.

I also have an Alpine MRP-350 amp that would be a perfect compliment to these that we could make part of the trade.

If you search google about these you will find that these are a well respected subwoofer and are much better than anything found at box stores.

Always looking for yeller saws, but also open to offers for other saws.

Chris

Anyone?

Chris

Anyone interested in my 064? It needs new bearings and seals. I have a 066BB kit that needs some work. Saw is complete. I have a thread started about it. Looking for a husky 346,357 or??? LMK
Thanks

I'm looking for a carburetor and recoil starter for a 385XP. I have lots of parts to trade including a very nice pair of 385XP cases, numerous Stihl and Husky parts and projects..

Hi Daddy66, Chris. Thanks for the heads up. Its for a 405 plus, the same clutch cover brake assembly p/n as my Poulan P455. Have a good cover but not the guts...(Thought 0ne of those models listed may have everything I need to cobble one together)
Yes seem to be rare. Hitting the local old Pioneer-Poulan shops,,,maybe...If I find a lone band p/n 507476284,(is that correct?) I'll pm you.
Paul

My IPL's show 507475241 as the band I need, but your number could be correct too. I think (think) I have everything else. I bought an NOS cover that is just missing the brake band.

My IPL's show 507475241 as the band I need, but your number could be correct too. I think (think) I have everything else. I bought an NOS cover that is just missing the brake band.

I Just seen a site that said 507475241 was replaced by 507476284 I'm not saying its the part you need just what the site said.

I need a chain brake handle and coil for a 372.
Anyone have a limited one kicking around? That is fine.
Saw will stay stock. Lots of junk to trade, or cash.

Hello,
Looking for a muffler of an Stihl 07/07S.
Green backs and some Husky 372/55 stuff to trade.

Thanks,
Don
2stroker

I need a chain brake handle and coil for a 372.
Anyone have a limited one kicking around? That is fine.
Saw will stay stock. Lots of junk to trade, or cash.

FYI, j-red brake handles are different, my friend (unless you grabbed a new surprise in a couple days! :dizzy: )

I should have a limited coil for you ( i have a pair to test this sun), BUT call me B4 you change it out :msp_thumbsup:

or just send that broken junker down here, and I'll trade you something that's running :D :cheers:

J

FYI, j-red brake handles are different, my friend (unless you grabbed a new surprise in a couple days! :dizzy: )

I should have a limited coil for you ( i have a pair to test this sun), BUT call me B4 you change it out :msp_thumbsup:

or just send that broken junker down here, and I'll trade you something that's running :D :cheers:

J

they are different on the IPL's but they look close enough. I only see a cosmetic difference for the most part?

Don,

got a picture?? I have some older NOS Stihl stuff...maybe I can help? ;)

Got your email. Will get the pics off to you later today. Now I got to go get the 1030 Case back up and get the front axle back under it.
Bob

I had a closed port 55 show up yesterday that was missing, well a lot.

I need everything from the jug back.

Muffler and brace.

Clutch cover with brake.

Recoil and shroud.

Coil.

I normally wouldn't try to put one back together that's this far gone but I sold my 51 yesterday am and I need a project. :D

I'd like to see how this saw would stack up against the Poulan 330 and the 026 in my sig....

I have some parts for various brands to trade and a few nasty bucks.

Thanks for the help!!! :rock:

i have a craftsman 2.1 with a bad cylinder if anyone wants it, i have no desire to fix it since i dont have a use for it.

looking for a stihl bar between 20" to 28"

The guy is in Medford and if you're serious, you better move fast. He's getting ready to part it out on e-bay. It's a complete runner and the compression felt good. I won't be at the GTG. I'll be teaching fire classes those first two weeks in June in eastern Oregon.

I emailed him yesterday, but haven't heard back yet...

i have a craftsman 2.1 with a bad cylinder if anyone wants it, i have no desire to fix it since i dont have a use for it.

looking for a stihl bar between 20" to 28"

I've got one of those 2.1 Craftsman/Poulan 25DA saws, and would like to have a second one in the stable. They're the only top-handle saws I run. Don't have any Stihl bars left though. I do have a 20" or 22" (can remember right now) Oregon replacable sprocket nose large mount Husky/Dolmar bar I'd trade for it. Not sure if I have anything else that you'd want...

I emailed him yesterday, but haven't heard back yet...

I've got one of those 2.1 Craftsman/Poulan 25DA saws, and would like to have a second one in the stable. They're the only top-handle saws I run. Don't have any Stihl bars left though. I do have a 20" or 22" (can remember right now) Oregon replacable sprocket nose large mount Husky/Dolmar bar I'd trade for it. Not sure if I have anything else that you'd want...

I'd trade you a 011av for any Macs you got up there!

Maybe a Super 250?

Chris

Back