Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I'd try the forum before the online vultures ....

Need the following for my PM 610:
Air filter
Set (2) bucking dawgs
The stud & bracket that holds the chain brake handle to the chain brake lever

Please PM me with what you have.

All I presently have to offer are green dead presidents ...

Many thanks!

BUMP

Just need the stud&channel for chain brake now.

Thanks!

I need a coil for a 262. The coil from any of the folloing will work:
Husqvarna: 50, 51, 55, 254, 154, 257, 261, 262, 40, 45, 49, 268, 272 Jonsered: 490, 590, 2050, 2045, 2041, 2051, 2054, 2055, 670Partner: 500, 5000, 540,

If you don't find something closer to home, send me a PM.....I've got an extra one of those coils!:cheers:

I'm in need of a top cover for a Stihl 048. Also need a wrap handle bracket and the threaded stud that holds the handle to the case. I'll get a number for that piece. It's on the flywheel side.

i still got a few poulan 3800 parts left but the p&c is toast.got some poulan xxv parts that i got in on trade to get rid of.and a few homelite xl parts.let me know if anyone is looking for anything.

BUMP

Just need the stud&channel for chain brake now.

Thanks!

This it?

100_0581.jpg

I have a wright reciprocating saw Im looking to trade. Its in great condition but needs work. I think it will run but the gas line is melted in the tank. Open to just about anything

100_0585.jpg

100_0584.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin for a 28" Husky bar 3/8 .050 gauge in pretty good shape. Don't have to be Husky brand, just needs to fit a 371.

Lookin for a 28" Husky bar 3/8 .050 gauge in pretty good shape. Don't have to be Husky brand, just needs to fit a 371.

I might have this one too, by pretty good shape do you mean straight? I'll check this weekend, and let you know.

Yes straight please. Not brand new, but not anywhere close to worn out either.

I've got a carlton and stihl light bar that are 28" and will fit a 371. They are .063" so I don't know if you'd be interested.

i need a sprocket for a customers saw that he bought in to have check out.it has a 3/8 on it now and i can't seem to find one on e-bay or on the dealers website can some one point me in the right direction. here's what size i need 3/8 Pitch - (7) Teeth - (.3937 Crankshaft)

got very little parts to trade but i got some green backs

Last edited:
i need a sprocket for a customers saw that he bought in to have check out.it has a 3/8 on it now and i can't seem to find one on e-bay or on the dealers website can some one point me in the right direction. here's what size i need 3/8 Pitch - (7) Teeth - (.3937 Crankshaft)

got very little parts to trade but i got some green backs

Help if we knew what kind of saw...

i need a 395xp project saw/builder. got lots of stuff to trade or pics of dead presidents

Back