Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need one of these.

attachment.php

2900 poulan. I may have something to trade or I got green paper.

I think I have one?I will check tomorrow for you.

needin some stihl 031 av parts black piece that goes over top of the rear handle and the throttle interlock that goes on top also. maybe even a parts saw if the price is right. nothin to trade just cash:clap:

needin some stihl 031 av parts black piece that goes over top of the rear handle and the throttle interlock that goes on top also. maybe even a parts saw if the price is right. nothin to trade just cash:clap:

I might have your parts. I'll check it out in the morning. I might have an 031 missing a carb and p/c.

Trying to help out the kid down the road.
muffler came loose so he tried to wire it on.
rattled so bad bolt tube tore out,etc,need another muffler.
this is one one of those 33cc or 35cc red box store saws..
Only one i have seen with the bolt holes OFFSET like this..
take a look in your piles and see if you have one that looks like this..
thank you

attachment.php

nobody ?????? :(

I need one of these.

attachment.php

2900 poulan. I may have something to trade or I got green paper.

Trying to find a pic of a 2900 to see what will fit that i have.i imagine lots of those small ones used the same coil ? and i have a BUNCH of em !! :) just cant find one labeled 2900.

Trying to find a pic of a 2900 to see what will fit that i have.i imagine lots of those small ones used the same coil ? and i have a BUNCH of em !! :) just cant find one labeled 2900.

Ron any that say 2200,2600,2750,2900,3050 Poulan Pro 310,315,255, and 295 will work.

The part # is on that coil and is 530039143

The Wildthing types use a different coil.

I'm needing a coil and a brake flag for a husqvarna 51/55. I've got stuff to trade and and few moldy bucks.

Looking for hard to find parts for a Remington PL-7. I would be interested in an old parts saw. I have saws I could trade straight up for that. The parts I need are a Clutch cover,and both chain guide plates.Any info about this saw would be appreciated. Thanks, Dave

Trying to help out the kid down the road.
muffler came loose so he tried to wire it on.
rattled so bad bolt tube tore out,etc,need another muffler.
this is one one of those 33cc or 35cc red box store saws..
Only one i have seen with the bolt holes OFFSET like this..
take a look in your piles and see if you have one that looks like this..
thank you

attachment.php

whats the part number ron and i'll see if i can macth one up here and see if i got one.and i forgot to ask whats the model number of the saw?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back