Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get your ass up here this weekend and you can have the 50. It has those bolts you talk about. I know cause i took off the muffler.

10-4... let me see what is going on....

Nobody has a rev limited 365/372/385 coil kicking around?

Looks like I'll have to go on the bay :mad:

:msp_thumbdn:

:biggrinbounce2:

I may have a trade for ya :D

AND TO HELL with ebay :angry2:

Last edited:
Looking to buy an infinite wrap for a 262xp:hmm3grin2orange:

sorry, just trying to keep the trend going :rock:

even though, we're SWAPPING in this thread... :monkey:

I'll try one more time, looking for a full wrap for an 038 I could come up with some stuff, or pay for it, work it off?

I'd be more than happy to put my post somewhere else if I knew where. Try'd to figure out if there was a wanted to buy area in the classified but didn't have much luck.

I'd be more than happy to put my post somewhere else if I knew where. Try'd to figure out if there was a wanted to buy area in the classified but didn't have much luck.

Offer something up in trade (moldy dead-president-covered-paper works, lol)

I was only rattling your cages!!! no harm done.

:cheers:

Offer something up in trade (moldy dead-president-covered-paper works, lol)

I was only rattling your cages!!! no harm done.

:cheers:

Any word on some 68DL chains? I could also use a fuel line for a 346XP and an unlimited coil....... as usual, I have nothing to trade.

Wanted:

complete McCulloch 790 parts saw... seized, scored, whatever, as long as it's complete. Will trade some dead presidents for it.

Part #58395 - McCulloch .030" oversize piston rings Another item I'd trade a couple of dead presidents for.

PM's preferred. Holler if you can help. Having no luck finding any parts that I need online. One canuck that has a set of rings won't ship just a set of rings, as the order has to be over 20 bucks. The rings were listed at 15 bucks. So there goes that plan. :bang:

I need one of these.

attachment.php

2900 poulan. I may have something to trade or I got green paper.

Turns out this is a very common ignition module that came on the Husky 23, 26, 36, 41, 136, 141, 235 & 240 and the Poulan 2200, 2600, 2750, 2775, 2900 & 3050. With that range of donor saws, somebody will have one laying in a 'junk' box.

Jimbo

Latest posts

Back