Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roller-nose bar(s)

Lookin' for a roller-nose bar, or two. No specific saw application in mind, presently, just have a hankerin'..... Prefer the hidden-tang type, with only the roller wheel visible. Nothing much longer than my arm, though, but short is fine too.

Not much in the way of uncommitted parts to trade. Perhaps, you'll be willing to accept fully-unbacked, fiat currency....:msp_unsure:

Thanks.

*** ROLLER nose....vintage type, not 'sprocket nose' as per current-popularity....

Last edited:
looking for cylinders

Need a cylinder for a 246 and a 346xpne, matching pistons appreciated... have cash and parts. Please PM

Roller bar

Lookin' for a roller-nose bar, or two. No specific saw application in mind, presently, just have a hankerin'..... Prefer the hidden-tang type, with only the roller wheel visible. Nothing much longer than my arm, though, but short is fine too.

Not much in the way of uncommitted parts to trade. Perhaps, you'll be willing to accept fully-unbacked, fiat currency....:msp_unsure:

Thanks.

I have one it is a 20" GB NOS .50 .325, I think it is for Husky small mount, maybe Stihl.....
I can check if you want when I get home.
PM me

Thanks.

I have this bar if you're interested.View attachment 184544

At the risk of looking like a total fool...

I have a loop of usable Oregon semi-chisel chain .050 gauge, 3/8" pitch, 76 drive links.

Only problem with the chain is a few links are rusty where the tip of the bar was exposed to some moisture.

I need a loop of .058 gauge, 3/8" pitch, 76 drive links. .063 might even work because the bar is wore pretty bad.

Doesn't have to be new or pretty, but it has to be good enough to make a demonstration cut once in a while. It's for a "wall hanger" saw, just to make it complete.

034/036/MS360 PTO Crank bearing

Really need a good clutch side crank bearing (or case half with a good bearing). Mine has a broken cage and I dont have a cage that fits.

I have lots of misc. Stihl parts for 026/036/044/046/064/066 and cash.

I am needing a 24-32 inch bar for my Homelite Xl-904. I have some parts etc...or cash. Let me know what you might be needing.

Air filter cover Dolmar/Makita

Need a cover for my Dolmar 410 like this one. Can pay $$$$

chainsaw_parts_412946_small.jpg

For a Husky 55 project I'm working on. I need a air filter base, choke rod, three av bushings, a coil, and a brake flag.

I just finished turning the base of the jug .045. I'll start a thread tomorrow. :rock:

I have a brand new Tillo 12A 880 carb and the coil. Also have a handful of the blue Husky coils for 372-390, all brand new.
Actually I have a shop full of stuff, looks like an eBay Stihl and Husky abortion.

I need a couple of coils as I'm doing a 371K conversion and also building a 385. PM me a price or a wish list.

Jimbo

Really need a good clutch side crank bearing (or case half with a good bearing). Mine has a broken cage and I dont have a cage that fits.

I have lots of misc. Stihl parts for 026/036/044/046/064/066 and cash.

I'm 99% sure I've got a good one (100% if I'm willing to split something:msp_biggrin:)

Is this the same bearing as on the clutch side of the 028? If not I've got several 034/36 case assy's, all with good cranks and bearings.

Latest posts

Back