Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many do you need. Tom

Any interest in this thing? Measured the bar cover at 16 1/2". Looks to be in real good shape, no rips or anything.

I'm looking for Oregon #10 chain repair links. Have acquired a considerable pile of chain and don't really have enough links for it all.

Chris B.

attachment.php

Anybody have a pair of 028 Woods Boss bar studs? I can offer dead green presidents or PM 610 parts. Thanks!

I might.

I'll check tomorrow. I recently sold/scrapped a pile of stuff. I normally pull studs and such though.

I still have this 028 super sitting here. It needs nothing but some one to love it. New piston, new oil pump, great shape. 18" bar and good 80% chain.

Trade for a Husqvarna in the 60cc size range. Like a 357/359/356...

Need a Bosch ignition for Sachs Dolmar 120 Super, or just the coil. I have 112/120 parts as well as a few sawbucks to trade.

A full wrap for 120 Super would be very nice too!

Thanks,

mo

I have a BRAND NEW 20" Forester bar and 3/8" .050 chain, small Husqvarna mount.

Does anyone have a 20+" LARGE Husqvarna mount bar and chain they'd be willing to trade? Used is ok.

I still have the 357xp/359 fuel tank with half wrap handle if someone needs it. I am always looking for Jonsered parts or nice old axes.

Anyone have a Jonsered 2159 tank they could part with?

:cheers:

WANTED and needed:

790, or 795 parts saw. <--- Needed...

Good 790 cylinder and piston, stock or oversize doesn't matter. Just would have to be low hour... not worn out like what I've got...

OR

Good .030" oversize 790 piston, preferred with rings... no rings would be okay.

Dead presidents await. I don't have much for saw parts... just some small stuff like the oil and choke buttons for a PM800, a white death PM850 tank, the pushrod for above oil button...

used piston rings...:D

026 handlebar screws

Anybody have spares kicking around? I have one of the side screws, and one of the bottom screws. The bottom one is shorter, and they are both coarse thread.

I know on the ms290 i had they were fine. Not these.

thanks

Really need a good clutch side crank bearing (or case half with a good bearing). Mine has a broken cage and I dont have a cage that fits.

I have lots of misc. Stihl parts for 026/036/044/046/064/066 and cash.

I checked today and I do have several of these already pulled. They are the same as installed on an 028. Let me know if you still need it and one will be on the way!

Jimbo

Latest posts

Back