Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone has an 026 project (ie needs piston,cylinder, and ring ect.) they don't want to fool with I have a Husqvarna 350 with an 18" bar that's in good shape, starts and runs good and needs nothing. I don't have any Stihls and was looking for an 015L but have changed my mind. Just pm me some pics if your interested.
DSCF0807.jpg

DSCF0809.jpg

DSCF0810.jpg

DSCF0808.jpg

i knew i seen that saw someplace LOL.thats the one i been looking at on craigslist for about a week. but if i find one for ya i'll give you a shout i'm looking on flee bay. and haven't found anything that worth messing with yet.but i'll check with some local shops here and see what comes up

Last edited:
For a Husky 55 project I'm working on. I need a air filter base, choke rod, three av bushings, a coil, and a brake flag.

I just finished turning the base of the jug .045. I'll start a thread tomorrow. :rock:

Bump... A 50, 51, or 55 will work.

I have some Partner p55 parts if anyone needs them. Also some Craftsman 3300 stuff. And some old sears saw parts. A few stihl parts...

I'm looking to trade my 028 super that runs great with 18" B&C for something different. It's a sweet saw. I've just got way too many saws in that size range. I like older saws BTW. Send me a PM with an offer.

I have a Pro Mac 55 that works good. It would not help much in changing your line-up. It is a 57 cc saw. Tom

I have some Partner p55 parts if anyone needs them. Also some Craftsman 3300 stuff. And some old sears saw parts. A few stihl parts...

I'm looking to trade my 028 super that runs great with 18" B&C for something different. It's a sweet saw. I've just got way too many saws in that size range. I like older saws BTW. Send me a PM with an offer.

Looking for old McCulloch 5-49 parts. I need the gear box and anything else that you might have. I am not very familiar with these old 2-man saws, so there might be other models that have interchangeable parts.

If you have something, shoot me a PM. I don't check this thread very often.

Thanks.

:cheers:

What kinda p55 parts you got brother? I don't need anything right this instant, but always looking for spares.

What kinda p55 parts you got brother? I don't need anything right this instant, but always looking for spares.

I have a "complete" saw. lol

The rear handle and muffler is gone. Some other stuff is missing as well, I'm sure. I think it has a good jug and slug though. :)

I have a "complete" saw. lol

The rear handle and muffler is gone. Some other stuff is missing as well, I'm sure. I think it has a good jug and slug though. :)

A light bulb just came on. Shut up, it happens....

Were you looking for a coil for a 55 husky? That partner has the same coil.

A light bulb just came on. Shut up, it happens....

Were you looking for a coil for a 55 husky? That partner has the same coil.

Nope...

The Partner has a two piece coil mounted on the jug.

I have a box full of coils, you know just for a special occasion. Nothing that works on my project though. :cry:

Nope...

The Partner has a two piece coil mounted on the jug.

I have a box full of coils, you know just for a special occasion. Nothing that works on my project though. :cry:

That's interesting. Mine has a one piece coil, which I was told was the same as a 55 series husky.

Now I'm ####ed up.:msp_sad:

Any interest in this thing? Measured the bar cover at 16 1/2". Looks to be in real good shape, no rips or anything.

I'm looking for Oregon #10 chain repair links. Have acquired a considerable pile of chain and don't really have enough links for it all.

Chris B.

attachment.php

Any interest in this thing? Measured the bar cover at 16 1/2". Looks to be in real good shape, no rips or anything.

I'm looking for Oregon #10 chain repair links. Have acquired a considerable pile of chain and don't really have enough links for it all.

Chris B.

I have no repair links currently, I'll drive over on Sunday and give you two new 'shorties' for it! Gonna pick up some firewood just West of FFC Fencing. :hmm3grin2orange:

How many do you need. Tom

QUOTE=Warped5;2963301]I have no repair links currently, I'll drive over on Sunday and give you two new 'shorties' for it! Gonna pick up some firewood just West of FFC Fencing. :hmm3grin2orange:[/QUOTE]

Back