Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jimbo1490

jimbo1490

ArboristSite Guru
I've got a good one. The cylinder has lost too many fins to be useful but looks perfect inside, likewise for the piston and ring.

Jimbo

I'm looking for a gently used 365 piston/ring. Hopefully some of you guys have some laying around after changing over to 372 top ends. I don't have anything to trade but I do have some green. Thanks!!!! :msp_smile:

kscycler

kscycler

ArboristSite Member
028 Parts Saw - Danged Hedge Tree...

Clearing pasture yesterday, big (about 40" diameter) hedge tree in the way of new fence, and I stuck my trusty, ever-faithful 028 Super on the downwind side when the hedge tree decided to sit down on top of the bar. Nudged the tree with the tractor, but didn't have the angle. Tree fell right on top of my saw. Little buddy looks like he went one too many rounds with a heavy-handed Bronx bomber. Muffler smeared across the front, top handle twisted, lower handle sheared off at the very back, and the top cover wiped off. Surprisingly, the bar was not bent and she still runs.

If anyone has an 028 parts saw, I'd sure appreciate it....

ChainsawmanXX

ChainsawmanXX

Addicted to ArboristSite
104.jpg

099.jpg

Saws....
Ooooooo shiney! :hmm3grin2orange:
:) Pm me for info.

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
Thanks!! Hope you do!

I've got 5 worm gears for 031 & 032 saws.
I've also got a couple of plastic gears with no splined worm gear in them; don't know what they go to (no numbers on them).
Have one of the splined steel worm gears; that I don't know what it belongs to.
Sorry. I'll keep digging, but it does't look good.

tbone75
I've got 5 worm gears for 031 & 032 saws.
I've also got a couple of plastic gears with no splined worm gear in them; don't know what they go to (no numbers on them).
Have one of the splined steel worm gears; that I don't know what it belongs to.
Sorry. I'll keep digging, but it does't look good.

Thanks for looking! :rock:

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Looking for a good top end for a Dolmar 111i and a clutch cover.
Also need an air filter cover for a Homelite 240 and a clean clutch cover for a Power Mac 310/340.

Also needing some 020 avp parts (rear handle)... clutch cover, rear handle top piece (covers trigger), and a 3/8 lp spur drum and oil gear.

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
Also needing some 020 avp parts (rear handle)... clutch cover, rear handle top piece (covers trigger), and a 3/8 lp spur drum and oil gear.

I've got a couple of NOS parts for an 020...

1114-141-0505 (cover of some kind?)
Some kind of trigger release part? (has 1114) stamped on the part.

wigglesworth

wigglesworth

Booned
This is needing a new home.

ff06f45d.jpg

2dde1629.jpg

31a25e68.jpg

ea41323a.jpg

b8e62493.jpg

Real nice 112 Sachs Dolmar. Starts, idles and revs nice. I haven't cut anything with it. Piston is clean, with no scoring an has great comp. My flavor of the day is 066/064 or $$$. :)