Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is needing a new home.

ff06f45d.jpg

PM sended. :smile2:

i need a crank for a 272xp. i ordered one threw the dealer but it looks they are NLA. and if anyone has a used cylinder for the same saw that would be a big help. i just got the 52mm piston kit with the rings,wrist pin and clips.and i also need the rear hander if anyone has one

I got green slips and few poulan parts to trade hands

Needing a spike for an xl12 - SXLAO.

Hey Ed guess what i found today while going threw some more parts i had stash away in the back of the shed.i'll PM you about it too

HomeliteXL12buckingspike002.jpg

Here's the part number for it too.

HomeliteXL12buckingspike001.jpg

and while i was cleaning i found my camera under some saw parts LOL.

Last edited:
Stihl 020 avp

That number is for the air filter cover. Thanks, but I got one of them.

Have two 020 avps, 1 complete bad carb, 1 apart all there but upper av mount and air filter, right side fuel tank cracked, had no spark (electronic)

1 has chain brake, (one apart) both are 1/4", new lines in both, both real nice shape except defects listed.

Trade me some Partner stuff or maybe p42 stuff, BOTH THESE 020 avp piss## me off. wont be home till evening

Duane

Needs a new home as well.

Mall something or other. I think it's 3' or so. I haven't tried to free the chain, but it don't look bad. Looking for 064/066 stuff or $$.

d67c8327.jpg

d437f570.jpg

Clearing pasture yesterday, big (about 40" diameter) hedge tree in the way of new fence, and I stuck my trusty, ever-faithful 028 Super on the downwind side when the hedge tree decided to sit down on top of the bar. Nudged the tree with the tractor, but didn't have the angle. Tree fell right on top of my saw. Little buddy looks like he went one too many rounds with a heavy-handed Bronx bomber. Muffler smeared across the front, top handle twisted, lower handle sheared off at the very back, and the top cover wiped off. Surprisingly, the bar was not bent and she still runs.

If anyone has an 028 parts saw, I'd sure appreciate it....

UPDATE: Found the upper handle and brake handle, so now all I need is a lower handle/tank and muffler. Have painted turtle shells, smoked cheese, snowshoes, and folding green stuff to trade. thanks!

Looking for a Windsor 20" Speed Tip bar with the UXL mount - similar to oregon D176. Have crumpled money or 23 year old holiday fruitcake to trade. TIA!

Looking for any stihl 029 parts.. im missing the wiring harness, side cover, and god knows what else... also need a piston and cylinder....... thanks

Looking for any stihl 029 parts.. im missing the wiring harness, side cover, and god knows what else... also need a piston and cylinder....... thanks

I think I have a parts 310 with a good piston and cylinder coming to me in the next day or two. Let me get it and it might have everything you need.

064 switch shaft

Anyone have a good switch shaft for an 066/064? My throttle lock is broke on mine. One more damn thing to fix on this saw!

Back