Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bars! The mac bars and poulan are from my dealer, helping him unload them.....and getting them to people that will appreciate them

NOS Mac 32" bar, .404 tip, Looks to be a windsor tip. Have 2 of these. One is in better condition than the other. Both have some surface rust on sprocket tip. Tips were a little frozen, but I hit them with some penetrating oil and fluidfilm and they roll nice now.
001ywd.jpg

002mxb.jpg

003dbc.jpg

NOS Poulan Sprocket tip bar, windsor made, .050, 3/8" 16" Nice bar, no idea what it fits
004lth.jpg

005itcj.jpg

These are my bars:
NOS Tsmura 22" bar, hardnose, Husky large mount, .050, 3/8"
006ti.jpg

Brand new take off Tsmura/Jred bar 18", .325, .058 Comes with new chain and cover. Was on my 2153.
007re.jpg

Anyone have a chain brake for a MS290? I could use that, clutch cover, clutch setup (.325 is fine) and air filter cover for this. I have parts and $$

by clutch setup, are you meaning rim or spur drive, or do you need a clutch too??

I have a NEW rrim/drum setup (stihl) and SHOULD have a clutch...

on the topic of Stihl parts, I have these up for trade:

029-390 recoil cover (no guts...) NOS
029.jpg

064-66 winter filter cover. NOS

066wintercover-1.jpg

(1) 16" reconditioned
(3) 18" 2 are new
(2) 20" NEW

all .050 3/8 pitch...

stihlbar.jpg

Trade for:

A: chain
B: project/parts saws
C: parts below in signature....
or
D:??????
E: 2100 clutch cover & top covers. ;)

:cheers:

Last edited:
by clutch setup, are you meaning rim or spur drive, or do you need a clutch too??

I have a NEW rrim/drum setup (stihl) and SHOULD have a clutch...

on the topic of Stihl parts, I have these up for trade:

029-390 recoil cover (no guts...) NOS
029.jpg

064-66 winter filter cover. NOS

066wintercover-1.jpg

(1) 16" reconditioned
(3) 18" 2 are new
(2) 20" NEW

all .050 3/8 pitch...

stihlbar.jpg

Trade for:

A: chain
B: project/parts saws
C: parts below in signature....
or
D:??????
E: 2100 clutch cover & top covers. ;)

:cheers:

I sent a PM, not sure if it went through or not. I have a 51/55 flywheel, case, and other parts. I'm looking for an 066 filter cover and/or 20" bar.

howdy folks,
i picked up what looks to be a decent stihl 066 that from what i can tell, got a crack in the gas tank (which can be fixed), then became an organ donor, i checked compression and was suprised to see it pulling 165lbs, p/c look real good as well, here's what i need to get itn back to life..
clutch side is missing everything from the crank case out, oil pump, clutch, drum, brake band kit, ect... other things/areas are, brake handle, black plastic trigger top of handle and screw, air filter plate, filter mount, scews, filter and rear cover..... other than that it's all there...
don't have alot to trade other than an abundance of 32" stihl rsc chains 3/8, 050, some full comp, some skip, used once never sharpened..
could also trade some of those green folding things..
thanks, chuck

Stihl 019 T for parts

I've got a 019 T for Parts, it is missing a clutch drum, cover and needs a rope handle.

Need MS 310 parts- oil pump, clutchdrumbearing, cover, recoil assy. af cover.

Last edited:
needing

046/ms460 brake handle
029 ms290 brake handle
any 036 361 rebuilders

have some green tickets to trade:clap:
and if the rebuilder is in decent shape and complete i have a ms290 runner to trade

Last edited:
i need some parts for a echo 500vl,, this is the one i did for a guy today,, he would like to have this extra parts on hand,, he is willing to pay for them with no problem,,,,,,, i need the clutch drum/sprocket,, its 3/8,,, also need either nos or good used points and condensor,,also a starter assembly,, if anyone has these parts or even a blownup parts saw that has them let me know,,,only thing i have right now is that nasty uslees green toilet paper,,,,,,thanks guys

going to bump this to see what happens,,, if not i will have to get them off fleabay which is the last resort,,,,, this saw means a lot to damon so am trying my hardest to get the parts for him

Looking for more 038 parts!Could use a good tank,clutch cover and top covers.The ones I have are ok just very ugly! LOL Anyone has any parts just send me a pm and we can work something out? Thanks

038 tanks are getting pretty scarce. If you have one that holds fuel, I would just paint it.

I need some 032 parts. Finally pulled one out from under the bench and cleaned the points. Looking for:

Airbox lid,
Fan shroud (goes inside starter)
Flocked air filter
Points gapping tool, or junk flywheel to cut and make one.

BUMP.

All of this is on Ebay except the points tool, so no worries. Someone has to have a busted 031 FW around that I can make the tool from. Hate to buy a $30 flywheel and just grind it to bits. For that matter, I can get an electronic trigger for around $30 and not need the tool....

Latest posts

Back