Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, 08....I have an Echo 500 for parts here, but the one lower corner of the recoil is broken and the spur sprocket is worn out......Might have clutch and ignition?

If that will do you any good, let me know.:cheers:

there is only 2 screws holding his on right now,,,,i am waiting to hear back from sawgarage he said he had a complete one,,, i will let you know,,,thanks

Looking for a metal brake handle for a Husqvarna 44 and the pin and bushing to hold it on.
Got a few Husqvarna parts to trade.

Lookin for a 034/036 tank.

Ed do you need IPL's and service manual for the 034/036 series?
If so send me your email address.

Your box is packed ( mini mac and SXLAO stuff) but it'll be Monday till I can get it to the post office.
Sorry no 240 stuff though.

Looking for more 038 parts!Could use a good tank,clutch cover and top covers.The ones I have are ok just very ugly! LOL Anyone has any parts just send me a pm and we can work something out? Thanks

Time for you to learn how to paint buddy.

Advance Auto for some "Talstrip"in the spray can or if you want something to last get the Berryman B-12" in the gallon can.Drop your parts in overnight and the next day the paint just slides off. I use it for striping powder coat, strong stuff.

Small counter type oven to bake the paint on and your in business.

Plastics you can scuff up with 280 grit real good and use an "adhesion promoter" from any auto body supply before you paint. You'd be amazed at the results.

Time for you to learn how to paint buddy.

Advance Auto for some "Talstrip"in the spray can or if you want something to last get the Berryman B-12" in the gallon can.Drop your parts in overnight and the next day the paint just slides off. I use it for striping powder coat, strong stuff.

Small counter type oven to bake the paint on and your in business.

Plastics you can scuff up with 280 grit real good and use an "adhesion promoter" from any auto body supply before you paint. You'd be amazed at the results.

No problem painting metal.Plastic could be a problem?Most paint will crack that I have used.Painting cars many years ago we used an additive for plastic to keep it from cracking.

No problem painting metal.Plastic could be a problem?Most paint will crack that I have used.Painting cars many years ago we used an additive for plastic to keep it from cracking.

For rattle cans use Krylon's new "Fusion" or TSC's Implement paint.Just use a good adhesion promoter.Makes a world of difference.
I've even done some 4-wheeler plastics with good results.That plastics as oily as it gets.

They put the extra oil in the plastics so it cleans up easier or so I've been told.

For rattle cans use Krylon's new "Fusion" or TSC's Implement paint.Just use a good adhesion promoter.Makes a world of difference.
I've even done some 4-wheeler plastics with good results.That plastics as oily as it gets.

They put the extra oil in the plastics so it cleans up easier or so I've been told.

My tank has a couple small cracks in it.But it may not be a problem?If it is a little JB will fix that LOL I will try some paint on it. This saw is all redone inside so now it needs the outside to match. LOL

My tank has a couple small cracks in it.But it may not be a problem?If it is a little JB will fix that LOL I will try some paint on it. This saw is all redone inside so now it needs the outside to match. LOL

Send it down to me. I'll PC the inside real heavy. That suscka' will never leak.Just don't JB it. I have a Metal type prep that's a lot stronger and withstands up to 750 degrees.

Done a lot of Fat Bobs this way and lasts way better then that 2-part creme they sell.

Doesn't cost anything, I just recycle the left over powder from gun when I'm finished shooting.Come up with some weird colors though:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

T-bone got me on this one, this is for metal tanks only.
They have a new low temp powder out but I haven't had time to play with any yet. I'll have to put that on my list.

Last edited:
Send it down to me. I'll PC the inside real heavy. That suscka' will never leak.Just don't JB it. I have a Metal type prep that's a lot stronger and withstands up to 750 degrees.

Done a lot of Fat Bobs this way and lasts way better then that 2-part creme they sell.

Doesn't cost anything, I just recycle the left over powder from gun when I'm finished shooting.Come up with some weird colors though:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I bet that PC does a great job sealing things up!May just have to take you up on that.Guess i should send you a PM LOL

Latest posts

Back