Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is similar to the 123 I believe. Pretty sure the ignition is limited. IPL looks to show the same piston as the 123 for it

Homey Super Ez coil

Find myself needing a Super EZ coil for the old ladies saw, quit while cutting the Christmas tree today. YES its a Blue coil!!!! newer Electronic.

Duane

Stopped by a yard sale today (tweeker house) had this Mcculloch 10-10 and another apart 10-10A in a box. Bought both and a echo weedeater for $15.00.
This 10-10 runs perfect, drained gas out put new in started it, ran it!!! plug stopped firing so stuffed a used one in and running great. Manual oiler! 600001 model, oem hard nose bar, new chain. Haven't really touched this saw, or cleaned it.
Other parts saw 10-10 Auto looks to be complete minus a few bolts? air filter is rough, good P/C, 600002u model.

Open for trades!!! Partners, $$$$, parts, pieces, Homelite Super EZ's running

This 10-10 is early model and in good shape, its getting cleaned also. HEAVY ITEMS TO SHIP!
SORRY LOOKS LIKE THE FULL WRAPS GOING TO WEST KENTUCKY, so not included!!!!

Duane

BUMP! I still have these, I'll sell locally if no one whats to trade Partner stuff.

Find myself needing a Super EZ coil for the old ladies saw, quit while cutting the Christmas tree today. YES its a Blue coil!!!! newer Electronic.

Duane

Yikes. Those are still available as aftermarket from a few sources, and also NOS on feebay. Both will set you back quite a bit. I picked up a nice S E-Z recently. No spark, and a blue coil. I have a crunched parts saw that'll give it's blue coil to the cause. Hopefully, that will do the trick. If not, I'm going to swap on a points coil and an 'atom' type module. These later S E-Z saws don't have the points cam on the crank snout, so you can't swap 'em over to a full points setup without swapping cranks....

Dude, the cats BEEN out'a the bag. . . After you got busted for lying AGAIN! That's not changing, that's following the MO that you got banned for the first time.

You've been afforded the opportunity to come clean many times, including when I called you out in the Giving Thread. But instead, you made me look like an ass and fool for doing so (by lying again), and I even got neg repped for it by another member because you lied.

How are people supposed to believe you're on the up-and-up????

When people fact check you, and communicate back and forth in PM's -- everything you type turns out to be bull.

I say you've blown any second chance you may have had, and personally, I think your old man should take you behind the woodshed and whoop your ass. Maybe that's the problem, maybe he dropped the ball and you didn't have any discipline growing up.

Just so you know, I will be warning anyone and everyone I can when you post on this board.

Have some REP back.... Right is right and wrong is wrong.

GeeVee

looking for 395xp parts carb, misc. parts

I am in need of a carburetor for a 395xp and am missing the piece of sheetmetal between the bar and the case along with the screw that holds the sheet metal on. Nothing to trade but paper.

Anybody have any Echo 3000 parts?

I need a carb, air filter cover and whatever the air filter cover mounts to.

Last edited:
..I wonder if you have any SWAP STUFF?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You need to change your username to SCOREKING

oooohhhhh.... there's no DOUBT in my mind that Ed has stuff to trade...

I seem to remember something along the lines of a pallet, a backup alarm, air brakes, and some lengths of thin metal :monkey: ;)

Latest posts

Back