Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In need of 026 stihl crankshaft

Looking for good crankshaft for 026 stihl. I don't guess it is possible to replace the connecting rod bearing. Got a saw in the other day with a little more play than I would like to invest in with out a replacement crank. Shoot me an email or PM with details. Casey

Looking for good crankshaft for 026 stihl. I don't guess it is possible to replace the connecting rod bearing. Got a saw in the other day with a little more play than I would like to invest in with out a replacement crank. Shoot me an email or PM with details. Casey

I have a crankshaft for an 026.

Is that better Aaron??? :hmm3grin2orange:

Im in need of a cheap poulan with a toasted p&c. My nephew backed over his saw, the p&c on his saw are still good I hope (haven't seen it in person just the pic he texted me) I definatley don't want to give him one of my saws if this is how he treats his tools. At the same time he took some inititave to actually get wood today so I want to fix it for him. His was 36cc version with the fake chain brake. I have a lil bit of cash in the paypal to cove shipping and some toward the saw. Ill try evil-bay too, thanks fellas.

PS I don't want to upset the Poulan lovers, by cheap I mean the plastic clam shell saws. Thanks again.

I think i have a homlite xl automatic not sure if its a 12 or not i know its a red saw all it needs is some fuel line a clutch drum it fired off with a little mix in its throat

Im in need of a cheap poulan with a toasted p&c. My nephew backed over his saw, the p&c on his saw are still good I hope (haven't seen it in person just the pic he texted me) I definatley don't want to give him one of my saws if this is how he treats his tools. At the same time he took some inititave to actually get wood today so I want to fix it for him. His was 36cc version with the fake chain brake. I have a lil bit of cash in the paypal to cove shipping and some toward the saw. Ill try evil-bay too, thanks fellas.

PS I don't want to upset the Poulan lovers, by cheap I mean the plastic clam shell saws. Thanks again.

I have a crank case and handle and top cover I think?What all do you need?

I dont have a whole saw but I might have some parts here to help fix it as long as his engine cradle is still good.

Let me know when you get it and send some pictures of what you need.

i have the crapsman i blew up and also another poulan,,, both is complete less engine,, pm me with what you need and i will go out in the shop tomorrow morn and see,,

Thanks Mark and TBone, Ill have it in my hands tomorrow and let you fellas know. After work tomorrow he and I are going to my buddies to grab some wood and Ill be grabbing his saw.

EDIT
TBone, Mark Thanks for you generous offers. A good buddy has already offered to help. Hopefully all the parts that OH81fifty is sending will fix her up.

Last edited:
I wasnt planing on fixing it, I guess it would be up for whatever , but i suck at up loading photos on here i can send them easier on a regular email , lol

O8150 I tried to Rep you for your kindness but Im out of bullets. Can somebody please help me out. Scott helped me out in the spirit of Christmas. Thanks again Scott!:bowdown:

I probably have everything you need. Free to a good home, I'll even pay the shipping. :cheers:

Preset links & Straps

I bought some rolls of chain off of Craigslist today. They were all still new in original boxes and everything was there except somebody somewhere along the way broke into each box and stole all of the presets and straps:frown: Now I've been making my own 3/8" chain for a while so I have plenty of leftovers for 3/8". Different story for the .325; never had a roll before so no leftover parts. Anybody got some spare .325" presets & straps they can part with? It's Carlton BTW.

Jimbo

I bought some rolls of chain off of Craigslist today. They were all still new in original boxes and everything was there except somebody somewhere along the way broke into each box and stole all of the presets and straps:frown: Now I've been making my own 3/8" chain for a while so I have plenty of leftovers for 3/8". Different story for the .325; never had a roll before so no leftover parts. Anybody got some spare .325" presets & straps they can part with? It's Carlton BTW.

Jimbo

I can pick you up some tomorrow when I'm at the shop. Last I remember, we had a bunch of left over NOS Carlton presets and tie straps for the Carlton .325 we sold from around '99 to 2006.

Back