Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i find myself in need of some 038 parts, such as gas tank and a brake handle and a pretty top cover i got lots of parts to trade for jonsered and dolmar and a few stihls

i find myself in need of some 038 parts, such as gas tank and a brake handle and a pretty top cover i got lots of parts to trade for jonsered and dolmar and a few stihls

I just bought a new after market tank for my 038 for 70 bucks on fleabay and brake handle for 15.Don't have them yet but I will let you know what there like?

If you don't find the parts you're needing then I'd be interested in trading for the whole saw. I have a muffler, cylinder, and top cover I'm
saving for when I find a project 757.

Its well used and sure aint gonna win any beauty contests... Not sure what you would have in mind for it? Might be able to work a trade tho. I'm 99% sure the crank/seals/bearings are still good on it.

Its well used and sure aint gonna win any beauty contests... Not sure what you would have in mind for it? Might be able to work a trade tho. I'm 99% sure the crank/seals/bearings are still good on it.

Well I have quite a few saws and parts. Small to large. I just wanna play around with a 757 motor. I've heard lots of good things about them but have never had one in my hands.

anyone have a nice 372 clutch? I can trade a 20" rollmatic es bar, some husky 50 parts, or some other junk.

Hello fella's needing to start a new project. Sp81 (thanks ron!!)
Needing a couple things, exhaust, and seals for the saw :)
Got bellybutton lint, and a #####y old man to trade :cheers happy new year

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Still lookin for the 084 clutch cover. I don't care about the paint as long as it isn't broken and has both bosses for the dawgs intact. I can trade cash or I have tons of parts (most brands) to trade. Just wanted to give it a bump and thanks for any help.

031AV Condensor

Anyone have a condensor for an 031AV? It's the small, square one. My coil appears good, points are good and opening correctly, but I've got no fire. The condensor seems to be bad. Thanks...

Oh, have green folding stuff, turtle shells, and odds and ends to trade.

I find myself in need of some 272XP parts.Husky and Echo top handle parts and dirty greenbacks to trade.
Clutch cover with brake
inner chain guide
muffler bracket
inner dog
Ray
BUMP and edit.I also have a Husky 365sp to trade, that had a tree dropped on it.P&C,good ignition,muffler,flywheel etc still with the motor.
RR

Latest posts

Back