Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find myself in need of some 272XP parts.Husky and Echo top handle parts and dirty greenbacks to trade.
Clutch cover with brake
inner chain guide
muffler bracket
inner dog
Ray

BUMP and edit.I also have a Husky 365sp to trade, that had a tree dropped on it.P&C,good ignition,muffler,flywheel etc still with the motor.
RR

Shopping list complete. PM sent.

Would like to find a nice 046/460 cylinder. Got some Stihl parts and cash to trade.

He's lying, what he is really wanting is an 088 P&C to put on his blown up Wild thanng.
He's got chunks of his leg for trade... barbed wire included.
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

He's lying, what he is really wanting is an 088 P&C to put on his blown up Wild thanng.
He's got chunks of his leg for trade... barbed wire included.
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Shhhhh dont tell all my secrets! LOL! See how you are, kickin a man after he trips like a moron on barbed wire!:laugh:

Its well used and sure aint gonna win any beauty contests... Not sure what you would have in mind for it? Might be able to work a trade tho. I'm 99% sure the crank/seals/bearings are still good on it.

Anyone, cash or trade.

Scoot, did the Poulan motor ever make it to you? If you already told me this I apologize, my memory ain't what it never was. :D

Any interest in this? Got it from AS member Bowtie.
Cranks, runs, and oils. Has a piece missing out handle but
It is purely cosmetic.
It is a regular 034 not a super.
It does not seem to idle right sometimes.

I need Stihl bars 25"+
066/660 parts

e2909ff8.jpg

Any interest in this? Got it from AS member Bowtie.
Cranks, runs, and oils. Has a piece missing out handle but
It is purely cosmetic.
It is a regular 034 not a super.
It does not seem to idle right sometimes.

I need Stihl bars 25"+
066/660 parts

e2909ff8.jpg

Its got a new Meteor piston in it too!

Put a price on it.

I'm look for a good piston and cylinder for a 041 fb. Please let me know what you have. This saw has a lot of sentimental value and want to get it running again.

Thanks

Anyone have a condensor for an 031AV? It's the small, square one. My coil appears good, points are good and opening correctly, but I've got no fire. The condensor seems to be bad. Thanks...

Oh, have green folding stuff, turtle shells, and odds and ends to trade.

I have one of the round ones. I replaced a square one on my 031 recently witha round one. My 031 had a place for it to fit in. Just force it in without destroying it. Tom
P S. I went back and read your post again and my saw had fire. The saw would run, but spit and popped. I replaced the condenser and it ran good.
This is the saw that I posted eariler about the points being a blue/gray color and my small engine guru told me that was a sigh of a bad condenser.

Last edited:
I have one of the round ones. I replaced a square one on my 031 recently witha round one. My 031 had a place for it to fit in. Just force it in without destroying it. Tom
P S. I went back and read your post again and my saw had fire. The saw would run, but spit and popped. I replaced the condenser and it ran good.
This is the saw that I posted eariler about the points being a blue/gray color and my small engine guru told me that was a sigh of a bad condenser.

I do have a place for the round one, it was covered up by the square condensor. However, I spun it once before pulling the flywheel and I got a bit of a spark. Can't duplicate it, but I'll troubleshoot a bit before deciding the condensor is bad. May be a broken or chafed wire. Don't want to rush into anything before I figure out what's what...

Small dogs for makita 6401 for 026 carb and tank breather

I have an inner and outer dog for the 6401 and other saws with the same mounting points. These are the smaller dogs. I traded the saw before I got to put them on. I am looking for an adjustable carb for an 026 and the tank breather. The carb that I have is giving me fits.

Thanks
Keith

Latest posts

Back