Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an inner and outer dog for the 6401 and other saws with the same mounting points. These are the smaller dogs. I traded the saw before I got to put them on. I am looking for an adjustable carb for an 026 and the tank breather. The carb that I have is giving me fits.

Thanks
Keith

I don't have a carb, but I would trade US Gove IOU's for those spikes.

Scoot, did the Poulan motor ever make it to you? If you already told me this I apologize, my memory ain't what it never was. :D

Sure did.I thought I had PM'd but maybe I didn't. My "Thunker" doesn't Thunk to well either:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

My buddy rolled by from the mountain yesterday with a load of wood so it must be working good. It's his only saw.
He was honking and smilin'

Thanks again!!

Didja' get any of them saws throwin' chips yet?

I have an inner and outer dog for the 6401 and other saws with the same mounting points. These are the smaller dogs. I traded the saw before I got to put them on. I am looking for an adjustable carb for an 026 and the tank breather. The carb that I have is giving me fits.

Thanks
Keith

Just thought I'd throw this out there....

I had one of those stupid carbs. Tried to tune it forever. WT194. EdgeandEngine has brand new ones for $57.95, that's a hell of a good price.

I do have a place for the round one, it was covered up by the square condensor. However, I spun it once before pulling the flywheel and I got a bit of a spark. Can't duplicate it, but I'll troubleshoot a bit before deciding the condensor is bad. May be a broken or chafed wire. Don't want to rush into anything before I figure out what's what...

Check with Oregonlogger on here for good aftermarket condensers for the 031's. There kind of a pain to put in; you have to solder the wires to them and then set it with some permatex, but it is a huge upgrade over the OEM ones. I've had brand new OEM stihl condensers that were bad out of the box.

I just put two of these condensers in an 032 and 031 and both did the trick for spark issues.

Check with Oregonlogger on here for good aftermarket condensers for the 031's. There kind of a pain to put in; you have to solder the wires to them and then set it with some permatex, but it is a huge upgrade over the OEM ones. I've had brand new OEM stihl condensers that were bad out of the box.

I just put two of these condensers in an 032 and 031 and both did the trick for spark issues.

Will they work in an 020?

Husky 257

I'm looking for a few Husky 257 parts:

Complete clutch cover/chain brake
Part of the intake manifold, not sure exactly what it's called, part no. 501 79 94-01
Chain catch, part no. 501 68 68-01
The two long muffler bolts
Bar plate
Gas cap o-ring

Any or all of these would be much appreciated. I have a bunch of Husky 51/55 parts to trade, a few 066 aftermarket gasket sets, or cash. Thanks.

Looking for a Husky 395XP carb setup (intake->filter neck) to put together a builder, have husky parts and government notes to trade.

Dolmar OEM 7900 P&C

I'm looking for a new or used in good shape OEM P&C for a Dolmar 7900. I have a nice running and good looking Husqvarna 350 I would trade, with either the stock 18" bar and two chains or a 16" Carlton bar and chain. I've got a few other parts around around to trade as well.

Sorry to hear about that one Andrew, that's a newish model.

That's why he got it CHEAP! :laugh:

I wish he had this 'issue' 2 months ago... had a buddy with a good 372XT top end... :cry:

Ya, it didn't blow on me. I probably over paid for it, but was hoping the cylinder could possibly be alright and really want to try a XT. There was a XT cylinder on ebay for a while at $50, but I had no use for it back then. LOL

Still lookin for the 084 clutch cover. I don't care about the paint as long as it isn't broken and has both bosses for the dawgs intact. I can trade cash or I have tons of parts (most brands) to trade. Just wanted to give it a bump and thanks for any help.
bump

Bran new take off from a 346xp. 18" .325x.058 husky branded powermatch and a new loop of Oregon LP. Would trade for equilivent in 3/8x .050 or $$.

9243ff8b.jpg

Last edited:
Ok I have a few 5100 dolmar parts up for trade. Mainly rear handle crankcase and front handle clutch and oiler parts.
I am looking for top cover, recoil, carb, muffler and clutch cover for a 357/359 huqsvarna. Come across another 2 saws yesterday that need to be combined to make almost a complete one.
Also got in a nice Super 44 McCulloch that needs a carb kit.
Bob

Anybody need an adjustable oil pump kit for the 026/260? It was installed in my personal saw and run for maybe 10 or so tanks, and I sold the saw, and put the plain Jane oiler back on.

c76fd673.jpg

Also got this fixin to head to the bay. Open for ?? Or $$$...

d35681ad.jpg

bb7de711.jpg

9c4640b2.jpg

Back