Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
064 stuff mainly or bars and chains in decent shape

Last edited:
You will, of course, be required to post pictures of your project here. Especially if one of us hooks you up with a case half. :)

working on the pics and will post when I get a few more parts. I also have to clean the work bench just a little... heh heh...

I got one that isn't cracked but it will need a thread insert for the top inside dawg bolt. You can have it for shipping cost.

Thank you for the case half Fred. Oh, you wouldn't happen to have the little bolt/machine screw for the chain guide-plate by any chance? Again, Thank you.

working on the pics and will post when I get a few more parts. I also have to clean the work bench just a little... heh heh...

Thank you for the case half Fred. Oh, you wouldn't happen to have the little bolt/machine screw for the chain guide-plate by any chance? Again, Thank you.

no but you should be able to get something that works at a hardware store or husky dealer for pretty cheap.

I have a good collection of NOS Jonsereds AV mounts. How about a P/N and a picture?

Jimbo

That would be great. Here it is, need the plate. Part # 504-35-76-04

attachment.php

anyone have a dead, unuseable 034/036 cylinder they would be willng to send/lend to me?

i will trade for one or i will borrow one and return. needs only have the ports and bolting flange in tact. the inside could be welded shut.....

i do not want a good cylinder!

edit: i have one coming! thanks guys!

Last edited:
anyone have a dead, unuseable 034/036 cylinder they would be willng to send/lend to me?

i will trade for one or i will borrow one and return. needs only have the ports and bolting flange in tact. the inside could be welded shut.....

i do not want a good cylinder!

edit: i have one coming! thanks guys!

I have one that has a deep scratch, if needed!

Need a muffler for a MS310. If anyone has one, shoot me a pm. I have a bunch of 028 parts and a lot of Stihl chains in various sizes.

Rear handle for stihl s10 needed.

So Im looking for a rear handle for my stihl s10. Showed up in the shipping box via flea bay buy broken:(

I posted a thread about it and one of the Bobs on here replied with a fix for a mag handle, it's plastic. Bako-lite or whatever it was.

I have a few things to trade, pm or post a reply. Payment is also an option for me. Just would really like to get a good one vs. JB weld or some other hack ass repair.

EDIT: May have a line on on from... Oh hell.. one of the guys here. internet is so slow that checking my pm and back again would make me cancel this edit.

Last edited:
Husky 262xp chain brake band... n muffler

I need a brake band for a Husqvarna 262xp...picked up a saw with it missing....everything else is beautiful...cept some faded plastics...

I could also use a muffler as well...

I don't have a lot to trade, or much green for that matter :( (not looking for sympathy...but) was Laid off on my b-day, aug 4th, and just underwent a kidney trans 9 weeks ago...so things are tough... I do have some once sharpened chains for a 16" 55 husky...and a spare 20" once sharpened for the 262...

BTW, are there common issues with the chainbrake on this saw? vintage 2000....I looked at another the other day with the chain brake LOCKED on...

thanks all!

J

I need a brake band for a Husqvarna 262xp...picked up a saw with it missing....everything else is beautiful...cept some faded plastics...

I could also use a muffler as well...

I don't have a lot to trade, or much green for that matter :( (not looking for sympathy...but) was Laid off on my b-day, aug 4th, and just underwent a kidney trans 9 weeks ago...so things are tough... I do have some once sharpened chains for a 16" 55 husky...and a spare 20" once sharpened for the 262...

BTW, are there common issues with the chainbrake on this saw? vintage 2000....I looked at another the other day with the chain brake LOCKED on...

thanks all!

J

The only issue with these or any other outboard clutch Husky chainbrake is this: Improper maintenance. Folks take them apart, and can't figure out how to put them back together properly. It is possible to put them back together the wrong way, and they will still function but the handle is in the wrong position.

.....And of course there is the "too cool for chainbrakes" crowd that removes them.

Does any one have a 017 or MS170 laying around that is blown up. I have a great running motor but I need flywheel, coil, clutch, wrap handle, and rear handle. I have a few things to trade for all this stuff,

Hey gang, I need a handle assemby(1127 790 1700) for a 029/290.

I still have a 020AVP cylinder in real good shape if anyone needs it.

RD

Latest posts

Back