Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It weighs to close to the 390. There's about 2.5 lbs difference in them with the same b/c. It runs pretty close to the 390 the way it is. I might try to get a video of them both before I get it cleaned up to sell or trade.

Oh, I see, you may have just unsold it! LOL I think I'll keep my 3 372's

Got some chains and maybe a bar or two to get out of my way.

1-105 dl 3/8s .063 oregon CL full comp square ground new
1-93 dl 3/8s .063 oregon CL full comp square ground new
Used 20" oregon bar and oregon CL chain sharpened a few times 3/8s .050 husky mount 372s and such
84 dl 3/8s .050 stihl RSK with one sharpening and windsor with about 1/3 life left

Last edited:
I'm going to throw this up here to see if anyone bites. This is a brand-spanking new NOS Cannon 41" roller-nose large Stihl mount. Will fit the 075/076/084/088/070/090 and anything else you care to fit it to. I originally bought it adapt to my Homelites but was so nice I couldn't bring myself to cut on it. Anyway, what I am looking for primarily is a looong bar and chain to fit my 7-29 Homelite. The goofy 3-slot deal. Something in the 60" range. I will also consider a similar setup for the later Homelite large mount that fits the 990, 2100, etc...

Chris B.

attachment.php

I am looking for a coil for a Husqvarna 394xpg. I don't have much to trade except a new starter assy. for a 394/395 and some green paper.

Last edited:
I'm going to throw this up here to see if anyone bites. This is a brand-spanking new NOS Cannon 41" roller-nose large Stihl mount. Will fit the 075/076/084/088/070/090 and anything else you care to fit it to. I originally bought it adapt to my Homelites but was so nice I couldn't bring myself to cut on it. Anyway, what I am looking for primarily is a looong bar and chain to fit my 7-29 Homelite. The goofy 3-slot deal. Something in the 60" range. I will also consider a similar setup for the later Homelite large mount that fits the 990, 2100, etc...

Chris B.

attachment.php

Chris that would look really good on my Poulan 6000. I dont think i can help ya with the homelite bars. i have 3 nice 30-36" hard nose bars for homelite thats about it unfortunatly.

The one bar is very nice though. You could have all 3
DSC04485.jpg

Latest posts

Back