Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! thank you.

it would save me from tapping/threading a 'something' in there.

someone put a 3/8" stud with a swear, a 1/2" lead thread for the stud!!:jawdrop:

He's signing up with abroristsite today. He has the tank.

I'm also lookin for a Jonsered XF powerhead only. Hopefully complete with compression (at least no scoring) but I don't mind if it needs work to get it running. I have lots of saws, parts or cash to trade.

I've got a C-72 in very nice shape, sale or trade, ill get some pics up if anyone wants to see er

I'm interested. Would like to see some pics. Whatcha lookin' for in trade? Where in the Sierra Nevada are you?

Thats cool it was worth a shot. They are just sitting here collecting dust.

I'm very interested in your big-Homelite bars. Probably can't swing what you'd want for them right now........................but maybe in a bit. PM me a few pics of the other two bars, and the amount you'd what you'd want for them.

Walbro carb rebuild kit

Bag says K10-HD

Free if you pick it up in Peoria, IL. Didn't fit my saw.

John Deere oiler

Need an oil pump for John Deere CS40, part # PA10229, or Efco(?) equivalent.

A clutch spider and bar adjuster (PS03694 or UP05836) would be nice, too, but I can run them as-is.

Have cash and some old small saws I might could start parting out.

I'm in need of a flywheel for a Sithl 08S with a Bosch ignition (1108 086 0500 Stihl #). I think, I may be wrong but a 056 with a Bosch setup takes the same one. Have parts to trade and of course $$.

Anybody have any need for this Homelite C-52? It is missing the air filter cover, recoil, air filter and the choke knob, but I managed to fire it off with the cordless drill, and it runs like a top. Idles great and runs out great. P&C look perfect. Anyways always open to the $$ offer or trade for ???

picture.php

picture.php

Anybody have any need for this Homelite C-52? It is missing the air filter cover, recoil, air filter and the choke knob, but I managed to fire it off with the cordless drill, and it runs like a top. Idles great and runs out great. P&C look perfect. Anyways always open to the $$ offer or trade for ???

picture.php

picture.php

HA HA Had to do that myself with a XP1020. Whatcha looking to trade for?

picture.php

picture.php

I like the sheet metal repair on top of the clutch cover. Looks like there's some lettering stamped into the sheet metal, between the two screws........but I can't quite make it out.

For me it's worth the cost of shipping. Shipping has gotten so darn expensive nowadays. Whatcha looking to get out of it (trade or cashola)? I could make it complete with parts from a dead saw I have.....or use it as a parts saw. Always good to have a spare P/C. I'm coveting the throttle high-idle lock bits, as all my C-Series saws are devoid of them for some reason...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back