Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could use a gasket set for a McCulloch Pro Mac 850, as well as fuel lines, a carb kit, and some sealant. Anyone have the parts or a good source? Thanks in advance. Saw should be here soon. :blob2:

Thing about that pioneer is that shipping it to me would double the price probably. A p51/61 series I would bite on though.

I started out to the shed the other day to look for your p/c and when the snow got to my nutz I turned around. I have to go and get two things there now though, so pretty soon. Another snowstorm coming tonight....hopefully by the weekend I will make the journey. Thought I had one in the garage but it turned out to be an xl-12. I haven't forgotten anyway.:glasses-cool:

No worries Chris. I appreciate you attempting to go out and find that P/C for me. I understand completely why you turned around before 'completing the mission' though. Nobody want's to be treking through nut-deep snow!:D

I'll keep my eyes peeled for those Pioneers for you. Now go run a hot bath and warm yer nutz...:cheers:

Aaron's Looking for Yet More Parts....

Looks like CT's little Stihl 011AVQ will be headed my way soon. Thanks Chris! .
Crikey! That means I'll have a saw designed after 1971 or so. What's the world coming to???:D
Anywho..............that also means I'm now in the market for a good useable 011AVQ clutch cover assembly, complete with chain brake hardware. Anyone have one to part with? As I understand it, a clutch cover assembly from an 010AVQ would work on 'my' saw as well. I don't care if it's orange or white...:cheers:

Funny thing happened today. I been looking for a 5000 for parts, I need a handle for my 500 which is cracked. I put an ad up last week but no hits.

Today a good buddy of mine walks in with a 5000 in a box, says it blew up about 15 years ago and it's been in his fathers basement ever since. There is a nick out of the piston but not a mark on the jug, so i don't know what happened to it yet.

Anyway, I got my handle plus a parts saw for free.....SCORE!

I don't know if there is a spike on it or not, but if so, it's yours Ed. I'll look tonight, I'm not home right now.:pray:
Great score! Let me know on the spikes. Thanks
Ed-

I think I have a set of stock 5000 dawgs you can have, I'll dig through the box tonight.

Thanks JJ, let me know.

Hey where can I find a set of large dawgs or old growth dawgs or redwood dawgs anything larger than the stock ones on my husky 390xp its the same mounting as the 385xp but around here I can't find any. thats nor cal that I can't find them in.

Whitebutler I have a set of Baileys big five point dogs for a 385 used maybe once. $20 plus what ever flate rate box or envelope it will fit in say $5 probably. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I looking for a set of spikes for a Partner 5000.

Ed-

I think I have a set of stock 5000 dawgs you can have, I'll dig through the box tonight.

Ed, I just seen this, I think I have one for you. There is only 1 and it bolts on the outside over the bar studs.

If u strike out with them two, I probably have an extra one.

If anyone has any extra husky 51/55 parts kicking around id be interested in them. Parts/part saws, etc.

I could also use a P&C for a 50 Husky as well, or just a good cylinder.

Last edited:
Ed, I just seen this, I think I have one for you. There is only 1 and it bolts on the outside over the bar studs.

If u strike out with them two, I probably have an extra one.

If anyone has any extra husky 51/55 parts kicking around id be interested in them. Parts/part saws, etc.

I could also use a P&C for a 50 Husky as well, or just a good cylinder.

Thanks Guys, just waiting to hear who has what.

I am looking for a 066 or 044 I have some other saws that I am willing to trade for one. Let me know what you got and what you got to have for one.

Need a top handle for a 261/262xp husky to finish up my 262xp project/rebuild. I have a 288 half OR full wrap for trade...can always do cash too. Please PM me if you can help...

Back