Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure. I have an 056 so when the power is back on, I'll go out and see if it fits and get back to you.
By any chance you have an air filter cover for an 056 laying around? I could use another one.

The only "spare" air cover I have has a crack in it.

im 100% positive i got an 056 air cover , all i need is an address to send it too

still looking for a gas tank for a 020t...or ms 200t . also looking for some cosmetic parts for an 090 . like top covers, full wrap handle.

Besides what I posted earlier I'm also in need of a tank handle and a wrap handle along with the other parts I listed for a 066. I have a clean 029 super to trade if someone has the parts I need. Thanks

Easy. 394 takes a different intake block and carb, the intake block on a 394 bolts to the cylinder, a 395 uses a rubber intake boot which clamps to the cylinder, a 395 is a quad port, and a 394 is not.

So if the intake boot clamps on, 'Stihl style', then it's a 395 cylinder? Well gee whiz, I guess I really have a 395 cylinder!

attachment.php

So got any 066 stuff to trade?

Jimbo

So if the intake boot clamps on, 'Stihl style', then it's a 395 cylinder? Well gee whiz, I guess I really have a 395 cylinder!

attachment.php

So got any 066 stuff to trade?

Jimbo

Well, I hate to break it to ya, but that's not a 395 cylinder. I don't know what its off of? That has single transfer ports, 395's have dual each side, hence the name quad port. What's the bore size on that?

Well, I hate to break it to ya, but that's not a 395 cylinder. I don't know what its off of? That has single transfer ports, 395's have dual each side, hence the name quad port. What's the bore size on that?

Measured with a little plastic ruler, here at my desk, rather than with a caliper (a long walk out to the barn) it looks to be 56mm.

Jimbo

Back