Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The oil pump on my Super E-Z Auto with the smoked P/C has that hose barb (and the hose is rotted off). Guess I should look closer at it to see what the deal is...

Instead of taking them to the smelter, I have some Mac 47s and 4-30s plus a few old clintons to give away. Must be picked up here; will not ship. not worth the trouble. Locked up-yes, complete-mostly
Igpoe:cheers:

You're not bringing them to the GTG, are you? I'm still trying to find a way to make it down there.

I don't remember but I think that some of those actually had 2 oil pickup lines in them and that hose barb on the bottom might have been related to that. I know they all didnt have that hose barb.

Been awhile since I messed with the SEZ's.

The oil pump on my Super E-Z Auto with the smoked P/C has that hose barb (and the hose is rotted off). Guess I should look closer at it to see what the deal is...

i'm new to homelites so bear with me.............................
the barb is located @ about 10:00 when installed on the saw (same position as first pic). the barb is where the main line for the auto oiler comes in from the tank.
i am certain of this because i worked the auto oiler with my hand and got it to pulse oil (slightly) from the barb to one of the ringed holes.
the two rubber ringed holes:
one must be the 'out to bar' hole. the other i figure, is the 'in from manual oiler' hole as i saw oil pumping when i worked the manual oiler with the auto oiler off (i forget which hole it was though).

so yes, it does have two oil pickups. the auto uses the barb and the manual flows through one of the rubber ringed holes.... and both flow out through the other rubber ringed hole (i think :) ).

Last edited:
i'm new to homelites so bear with me.............................
the barb is located @ about 10:00 when installed on the saw (same position as first pic). the barb is where the main line for the auto oiler comes in from the tank.
i am certain of this because i worked the auto oiler with my had and got it to pulse oil (slightly) from the barb to one of the ringed holes.
the two rubber ringed holes:
one must be the 'out to bar' hole. the other i figure, is the 'in from manual oiler' hole as i saw oil pumping when i worked the manual oiler with the auto oiler off (i forget which hole it was though).

so yes, it does have two oil pickups. the auto uses the barb and the manual flows through one of the rubber ringed holes.... and both flow out through the other rubber ringed hole (i think :) ).

You got it mang. That's how mine's set up. Just went out to the garage and checked...:cheers:

i need a junk 288 piston so i can see whats needed to put it in a 660 cylinder. it can be scufffed up ,i just want to see how wide i can go on the ports of the 660

The Super XL is has been spoken for to a member.

And a member here is sending me clutch parts so it is looking all good for now.
Thanks
Shane

I am looking for a complete clutch set up from the crank outward for a Homelite 360

PM me and go from there.

Also have several parts for homelite 150 red that I gave up on:msp_cursing:
saws003.jpg

saws005.jpg

saws004.jpg

Last edited:
i need a chainbrake/clutch cover for a 1984 model (don't know if it matters) husky 61.

Hey there... i am trying to find or build a nice working 272xp...I was thinking of buying an old 61 to build from because I heard this will work. If I do I'll prolly have an extra clutch cover between parts saws...

I have a nice 16'' bar that says STIHL on it lol.:msp_flapper:

Speaking of bars that say Stihl on them, I've got a nice 36" one, small pattern ES model for 3/8 and .050 chain that has very little wear. I'd like to trade for two or three (depending on condition) smaller (16-18") bars that also say Stihl on them. Pitch is not important as I've got chains and sprockets for all, though I'd rather stay away from .063 gauge since I very have few loops with that gauge.

Clinton made a lot of models, have anything specific in mind?

I like to looks of the D65 or something similar.
The reasons I want one is when I was very little I saw what I think was a D65 and my first name is Clinton.

You don't see many saws that you do not have to mark with your name as the factory already marked it for you.

I like to looks of the D65 or something similar.
The reasons I want one is when I was very little I saw what I think was a D65 and my first name is Clinton.

You don't see many saws that you do not have to mark with your name as the factory already marked it for you.

I have a Clinton Chief if you are interested. It is almost all there besides a starter cup. I cleaned it up some and was gonna get it running for the hell of it.

Does anyone have a Ryobi that is broke, crushed, or don't use anymore? Got a guy that torched his cylinder and a new one is way too high, he wants his saw fixed and I'm just trying to help. I've got parts and/or cash to trade, let me know.

Back