Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need an 021/023/025/210/230/250 handle for non EZ start and an airbox lid for 210/230/250 saw. Ugly is fine.

Also need a good MS-460 cylinder, preferably Mahle, and a small bucking spike for same.

I need an 021/023/025/210/230/250 handle for non EZ start and an airbox lid for 210/230/250 saw. Ugly is fine.

Also need a good MS-460 cylinder, preferably Mahle, and a small bucking spike for same.

shoot me a p.m. with your addy , i can help you with all of that except the 046 cylinder, ive got a spare cylinder too but dont wanna part with it

which handle you need Saw Dr. i have the front wrap handle for an 021 that i parted out

which handle you need Saw Dr. i have the front wrap handle for an 021 that i parted out

D, that English and spelling looks very nice. i don't know if it was luck, but i like it. when you attempt to use proper grammar and spelling, people take you more serious and give more credence to what you post.
Good job!
Neal

Thanks Neal for those kind words. I'm still learning some new stuff but learning is fun sometimes. :laugh:

Ok Saw Dr. just Let me Know it will be here unless some one needs one for their saw

D, that English and spelling looks very nice. i don't know if it was luck, but i like it. when you attempt to use proper grammar and spelling, people take you more serious and give more credence to what you post.
Good job!
Neal

Now if we can teach him to use proper capitalization. :D

:laugh: I'm still learning but i'll get a round to it when i get the hang of useing the spell check and grammer stuff.

small steps, grasshopper, small steps. remember, to eat an elephant, you must eat him one bite at the time.
i don't capitalize on AS. i do when i am emailing others at work. it is sometimes hard to remember where i am.

I have very little education but I look smart when I use the right keys... :msp_blink:

Lol I'm taking one step at a time.but I'll try to remember to capitalize on here but sometimes it's here to remember to do it.

small steps, grasshopper, small steps. remember, to eat an elephant, you must eat him one bite at the time.
i don't capitalize on AS. i do when i am emailing others at work. it is sometimes hard to remember where i am.

honestly, i thought i was the only one.
took a bunch of flack for it over the years here.
bah! people worry over whether a couple letters are bigger than the ones following every so often?
people need to look at things from a different perspective and realize how SMALL capitals are in the grand scheme of things to ##### about.

Still seeking some Poulan 330 parts. Could use a top cover and air filter and cover. I've been looking on ebay but nothing yet. I really want to get this saw running and port the #### out of it for a GTG saw. :D

Latest posts

Back