Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
076 parts

hi im looking for a pot and piston for a stihl 076

also, if anyone is selling a good quality chain grinder i'd like to buy one.

i could offer some husky parts to trade, or cash. thanks

Put a hurtin' on my 084 earlier this week. Going to need a few parts--Good fuel tank, coil wiring to the switch, HD air filter base w/oiler button and spring, and all the pieces for the rear handle; i.e. switch/lever, handle molding, tank vent. Pretty much the whole tank assembly. What a mess. Inadvertently put it near my generator exhaust and melted the whole bit. Saw is too nice to pass along as parts.

Got alot of 031/045 parts, a few 075/076 parts and that green stuff.

Chris B.

attachment.php

attachment.php

You call off the search. I got all the parts, will be assembling this weekend.

Chris B.

Seeing as I totally ruined my project saw today... I am looking for a 262XP builder. Need not be pretty, in theory I could still build a saw if I had a good case and crank to start with.

Any leads greatly appreciated. Yes I am already trying to win the one that's listed on eBay.

Anybody interested in a Mac D30? It runs, but can use some minor tlc. It does not use bar oil to lube the chain, it uses the fuel mix instead. I ran it at Seans GTG last summer and the deal that lubes the chain wasn't working. Mac guru Heimannnm was there and explained how to fix it. I just have too many other projects. I'm always looking for Partner 500/5000 saws/parts. Also larger P series Pioneer parts. I'm open to anything though.

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

arrowheadpioneer

Anybody?

Need a brake assembly minus the brake handle itself for a jons 920

stihl 056 mag piston and muffler

stihl 026 parts, air filter, air filter cover, clutch cover.

16" bar for sithl 026~
14" bar for husky 142

email [email protected]

Looking for a fuel tank for a Mac SP 125

and dawg for the cover on teh SP125

I see them on feebay but if I can buy them from a member here I would rather go that route:msp_smile:

Latest posts

Back