Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poulan pro 505 Jonsered 2083 jug

Have a usable Poulan Pro 505 / Jonsered 2083 jug (see photos has some pitting around the exhaust port) would like to trade, need a piston and cylinder for a Model 44 Husky in like condition.

Tim

pis.jpg

pis2.jpg

I really like that handlebar, how much? Or what do you need?

Remington PL-4/SL-4, Montgomery Ward

Yes, and the grips are still in good shape. Maybe I'm crazy, but the PL-4/SL-4 seems compact & reasonably light for a 59cc saw, maybe Remington designs really were ahead of their time.

I'm strying to score a Jonsered 820/920 parts saw :help:. Also a 2095, but that saw needs just about everything.

Bob, I'll send a response to your PM.

Randy, if you need a sprocket for the 2100 let me know. The ones I have are spur, but I owe you something.

Now I've asked everyone I possibly could for this, but due to my impatience I'm also going to post it here. I've tried to Google information, but to no avail.

If anyone could help I'm sure we could work out a good deal for both of us.

Would you happen to know where I can get some thrust washers for my 1-76, or atleast a part number?

Piston assembly number 58878, thick ring.

Much obliged

Chris

Looking to trade any of the saws in my sig for large frame Mac saws.

Let me know what you got.

Pictures upon request.

Chris

Still up for offer guys.

Srsly!

Chris
A really long shot for sure but.........................

I'm hoping to find a full wrap handle and a clutch cover with chain brake for a Husqvarna 2101

Did you get it in yet, my man?

Hope you find your parts.

Chris

Yes, and the grips are still in good shape. Maybe I'm crazy, but the PL-4/SL-4 seems compact & reasonably light for a 59cc saw, maybe Remington designs really were ahead of their time.

I'm strying to score a Jonsered 820/920 parts saw :help:. Also a 2095, but that saw needs just about everything.

Randy, if you need a sprocket for the 2100 let me know. The ones I have are spur, but I owe you something.

I just think it look cool. :rock:

Pm me with what you want for the whole saw, we may be able to work something out. I have nothing of what you ned but everyone needs money! :msp_wink:

I just think it look cool. :rock:

Pm me with what you want for the whole saw, we may be able to work something out. I have nothing of what you ned but everyone needs money! :msp_wink:

I finally found that remington/deere saw and it's the wrong model, It's the little one, 2.8 cube or something.

Sorry man.

This one has a nice rim drive on it. Thanks for the offer Chris.

BTW you don't owe my anything my friend.

Still up for offer guys.

Srsly!

Chris

Did you get it in yet, my man?

Hope you find your parts.

Chris

Yes it got here, has been torn down to the crank and is in the process of going back together. I may get it buttoned up tomorrow. I found a cracked intake and the jug still had some transfer on it. I've got it cleaned up nicely and just finished porting the piston windows. :rock:

It's in really great shape for a saw of it's age and size. I hope to find a 4 foot .404 bar for it and maybe do a little milling. :D

No worries here, i appreciate you trying to help me out!

Anyone have a close port cylinder for a husky 55?

I want one too!!!!!!!!

Those are hot property right now, thanks to several recent 50/51/55 threads.

I need to send a message to an ebay seller that sells the top end kit for 100 bucks. I wonder if those are closed port, can't tell from the pic.....

I want one too!!!!!!!!

I need to send a message to an ebay seller that sells the top end kit for 100 bucks. I wonder if those are closed port, can't tell from the pic.....
Be sure to let us know,(after you get yours bought, of course). I need a 55 top end as well as many other parts.

Clinton D35 Beast

I stumbled across this nice D35 at a yard sale. I cleaned the Tilly and tank, replaced a couple of fuel lines; puled the muffler (megaphone) to find a super clean cylinder and piston with 3 rings? Put some fresh mix in and it fired on the 5th pull. This dude makes your ears bleed, but it sounds awesome. Anyway I have no need or interest, and thought that I would see if someone needs it. Don't have much in it. Looking fora 60 -70 cc project or Husq 51,55; Stihl 024,026 parts.
clint8354.jpg

clint8353.jpg

clint8352.jpg

clint8351.jpg

LMK
SUG

The man who taught me how a two stroke engine worked back in 1981 or so (passed around a cutaway McCulloch 15 engine in the 4-H class I was taking) said his first chainsaw was a Clinton. Said it had a megaphone type exhaust that basically aimed the noise straight at your ear. I thought he was pulling my leg.....:laugh:

Back