Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got a very nice 28" Total bar .58 gague. Would like to trade for same in .50 gague or will trade for green paper. Thanks,

What does it fit ? What bar mount you want to trade for ?

I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that. Mike is right, it's for a Husqvarna/Jonsered. Very good condition. I would like to have a Husqvarna/Jonsered mount also, but in .50 gague. Thanks.

I got a piston and cylinder out of a husky 2100, cylinder is clean and smooth,and sweet. The piston is a thin ring, it does have a slight ding in the top but it was a runner when I pulled it. I don't have a set of rings for it. I need a p&c for poulan 5200, any takers. I need this for a really good friend of mine, actually my partner, pm me if you are interested.

Partner 1613 - Anyone want this as a parts saw? P&C look fine through the port. spark plug wire pulls out of the coil. all parts appear to be there. metal is beat to crap. Plastic rear handle has a broken part - the small portion on the bottom of the handle, but usable. this doesn't match the rest of the saws in the garage. PM me if interested.

I'll take a Poulan 20 (XX) flywheel or other parts, if you want to hook a brother up, but I'm getting rid of the Partner either way.

I found this little Poulan Pro PP4620AVHD and it needs the upper AV spring. If anyone has one of these springs PM me. I have parts to trade and $$.

020 avp parts needed

I have an 020avp,not the top handle one but may use the same parts..just looked at part numbers,same parts.
what i need is an AV mount that hold the handle to the body..the front one is there so i need only one but i need two of those funny bolts that hold the handle to the mount..
Av is part# 1114 790 9900
bolt is # 1113 791 6110

got stuff to trade :)

I have an 020avp,not the top handle one but may use the same parts..just looked at part numbers,same parts.
what i need is an AV mount that hold the handle to the body..the front one is there so i need only one but i need two of those funny bolts that hold the handle to the mount..
Av is part# 1114 790 9900
bolt is # 1113 791 6110

got stuff to trade :)

YOU ARE NOT!!!!! fixing that?!

Ron?? work on a little stihl???

really?

wow.

:msp_blink::dunno:

This is pretty random but, I have for trade a NIB 56 mm Partner K-1200 piston, rings, wristpin, clips

looking for a large (460) stihl used set of bucking spikes

Thanks, Jake

I could use the av bushing and springs for a Jonsered 2094 and also a handle bar and the air dam from the flywheel to the carb area

While the site is working I am going to list some wants.
I need the top cover for a Stihl weed whacker. I was told it is a 180 or 280 model. It is old, but runs good. I have a blade on it and without the top cover to distribute the air from the flywheel it will run hot.
I also need the trigger for an 031 Stihl electronic set-up. I am converting from points to electronics and thought I could use a Stihl atom.
I have fire until I wire in the atom. This is the first 031 electronic saw for me. Any help would be appreciated. I have parts or greenbacks. Tom

Well I got the 031 running. I mounted the module on the top cover. The top cover has av mounts on each end so no ground to the motor. I ran a wire to ground it and it cranks and runs.
Now the problem is flooding. I have been through the carb. twice and it still floods. I turned the low speed screw completely in and it still floods. At an idle gas will run out of the carb. Not spray out, run out. It is flooding so bad that it would idle with the low speed jet all the way in and the high speed jet 1/8 turn open.
I have checked everything twice and it still floods.
It has a new carb. kit, the lever is level with the recessed area, the spring is right. The only thing I can think is a trash under the needle.
If anyone knows of anything else it could be please reply. Thanks Tom P S It is a Tillotson carb.

Back