Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tilly HL 63G

Any one have a Tilly HL 63G for an S250 they'd be willing to part with? Tiered of messing with the flat back on this saw :bang:
Love the saw had enough of the carb.

Here is what I have. One is a HL63G and the other is a HL63A. I only have one plate with fuel inlet valve. PM me if interested.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WTB HUSQVARNA 455 RANCHER Parts

I'm looking for some parts for a HUSQVARNA 455 RANCHER.
I need a CHAIN BRAKE/HAND GUARD and the FRONT TOP HANDLE.

Please let me know what you have and how much shipped to WI. 53508

Thanks Ron

New Years 2011 034.jpg (286.4 KB) did it work ? This is the homie i was talkin about . not sure what it is , needs a clutch drum and some fuel line. She fires up on mix down the throat.

Last edited:
New Years 2011 034.jpg (286.4 KB) did it work ? This is the homie i was talkin about . not sure what it is , needs a clutch drum and some fuel line. She fires up on mix down the throat.

212306d1324354467-new-years-2011-034-jpg

Looking at the starter cover, I'd say it's a late production Homelite Super XL Automatic (SXL-AO). Appears to have an AF cover from an ealier XL-12/SXL-AO swapped on. 3.55ci/58cc. Good saws. Still a large number of them out cutting wood. Parts are common. Air filter elements, bars, clutch drums, clutch bearings, fuel lines, and carb kits still available new. Carb is probably either a Zama C2 or a Homelite/Walbro SDC. Could possibly have a Tillotson swapped in (the AF cover came from a saw that probably had an HS). Lots of parts interchangablity in this series. NOS and used parts on feebay. I can tell your saw is late production because it has the simplified one-piece manual oiler plunger setup, instead of the earlier brass multipiece setup.

212306d1324354467-new-years-2011-034-jpg

....it's a late production Homelite Super XL Automatic (SXL-AO). ... Still a large number of them out cutting wood.

Yup! Walked by a woodbugga's truck @ work today, and what did I see sitting in the bed with a 20" Windsor bar on it :) saw all dirtied up, and wood trash everywhere... :rock:

The man i got that saw from said he bought it new just quit running on him hence the fuel line needed. I bought it from him to fix my bosses saw, that is it needed the clutch drum .

Need a good 028 case

I have a 028 woodboss with a broke crankshaft. I would like a complete case with crankshaft seal etc.
I will mail a moneyorder asap!
TKS Tim Rowland 662-538-9568

I have a 028 woodboss with a broke crankshaft. I would like a complete case with crankshaft seal etc.
I will mail a moneyorder asap!
TKS Tim

Tim-

I can hook you up with some 028 parts I believe. Since you put your phone number in your post,
I had no choice but to put you on the PETA call list. They'll be sending some calenders and refrigerator
magnets soon.

Looking for a 261/262 359/2159 034/036 project for the winter. I have really clean 024 and 029 runners for trade bait. Also could scare up some greenbacks for the right saw. Let me know what you have via PM
Sug.

Anyone up for some trading?

966e4949.jpg

1c5329d6.jpg

a0384734.jpg

77709d50.jpg

775eb3d0.jpg

Sporting a 28" Mac bar and newer loop of chain.

AV parts are a little rough, may need the chain tensioner looked at, other than that it's a good running saw.

Looking for running saws also that may need a little work or that are good to go.

Let me know what you got.

Chris

Back