Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for 041 parts
Air filter base, air filter, and cover :cheers:

I've got everything you listed as needing for your 041. I need some 041 av handle bar buffers (some call them Rubber Bearings1110-790-9600) in good shape in order to mount my wrap handle on my 041 SUPER, got one? Maybe trade?

029 clutch cover

hey guys,

need a stihl 029/290, 390/039, 310, etc clutch cover. if you got a spare send me a pm, txt, or email with price.

I have a few parts to spare like an extra stihl 1300 coil for a 290-390-310... I'll also have a full Pioneer (2200?maybe??) parts saw in my possession by the end of the week...

Let me know,
Nathan
[email protected]
515-202-4106

Last edited:
hey guys i need a clutch cover/chain break assembly for a huskie 141,, this is going to be my wifes saw so i need it right,, i have some green backs to trade

Looking for a chainbrake handle for a Stihl 084. I modded my muffler and the pipe was angled a bit too much towards the chainbrake. Muffler outlet fixed, now I need a new chainbrake handle. Can't get it from the dealer, and this saw needs a chainbrake. I was a bit to hasty and waited to braze the outlet--I wanted to use it then instead of waiting. Not smart.

Ed- you're going to be better off getting an entire case. Rarely do the Stihl cases ever match up.
I have complete cases here and extra cranks too- in both 10mm and 12mm.

:agree2:

But I've done it several times with no probs, but I've seen em where there was no way they would line up.

I "think" I've still got some new OEM bearings and gasket sets too....

More 044/440 Parts Needed

Needed: 044 top plastic (preferably w/o decomp), 044/440 air filter base for compensating carb (with the little slot above the carb throat), gas and oil caps (screw type)

Wanted: 3/4 wrap for 044, DP muffler cover for 044

Will swap for cash via PayPal (gift) or check/MO by mail.

Looking for a nice 038 mag metal nameplate.

I know, good luck.:biggrin:

Looking for ignition setup for echo cs330 evl I need the cdi and coil have the green to trade.

Back