Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im in need of the following items:

Stihl 084:
Full wrap handlebar

Husky 394:
Non rev limited coil
Muffler
Side cover with chainbrake

i need a good condition clutch cover/chain brake for my 455 rancher,as you can see it is in fantastic shape,,i have green and some roll chain for trade,,i thought i had one lined up,,, i can order a new one but i perfer to trade for one

004.jpg

bumpty,, can't believe no one has it:msp_sad::msp_sad:

RRRRR I had a big red oak log roll over the top of my 460 today and it broke the chain brake handle. Any body got one of these they would be willing to part with. I have a few dollars I could give up. RRRRRRR

RRRRR I had a big red oak log roll over the top of my 460 today and it broke the chain brake handle. Any body got one of these they would be willing to part with. I have a few dollars I could give up. RRRRRRR

I just bought one off the bay for parts.Won't have it for another week or so? If you don't find one I think its good?

Dolmar / Makita 510 up for trade

Before I send it off to ebay, I'll entertain interesting trade offers. It is new, never fueled or cut wood not a scratch on it. Comes with original manuals and sales receipt. Still has 18 months of warranty left. I like Husky stuff but am not racist :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Jimbo

Last edited:
The muffler is okay; just not great. I kinda buggered the outlet modding it but I can fix it well enough I suppose; I just don't have the equip. to braze; I have a stick welder but I think I'd toast it with that even on the lowest amperage setting. It is the one with the big "U" baffle inside. There isn't enough room to get a plasma cutter to remove the pipes without totally cutting up the muffler case. I thought getting a totally fresh one without the internal baffle was a better way to go about brazing a real (non-restrictive) muffler outlet.

The 084 is a full wrap handle; I didn't know the chain brake handle was different for the wrap/ 3/4 / half wrap models.

Post some pics of the muffler or PM me. I have a jeweler's torch and I can get pretty pin-point with the heat. I will be glad to take a looksie.

still up for grabs if anyone needs anything.

what i don't have for it is top cover,bar and chain,clutch cover, muffler,and last and not least fuel cap.

Still have this Husky 66 part saw. I'm looking to get rid of and get out of fixing chainsaws.

i'm going back in to raccoon hunting again and need the money insted of part saws.

Looking for a 254 Husky coil...

Have a few saws for trading fodder, need to clean up some:
Solo 635 and a parts saw
Nice Mac 15, Mac D36, early yellow top 250 parts, 1-41/1-43
Poulan 306, 3400, S-33, Dayton branded 361
Stihl 031
Homelite 700D, Wiz, EZ-6 parts, 330 and 360
Montgomery Wards 2.8
Pioneer 600 or 610

Most are complete, and quite a few were runners. These need to go
PM scent :)

Need an air filter cover & a chain tensioner for a Stihl 009/010/011. Can pay Paypal $$$ and shipping to me in Oz.

Al.

Still have this Husky 66 part saw. I'm looking to get rid of and get out of fixing chainsaws.

i'm going back in to raccoon hunting again and need the money insted of part saws.

So, you were banned under like 50 different names, then bought your way back onto the site and now a week later you are quitting chainsaws to go hunting. :confused:

Just trying to keep up with the timeline.

You should be hunting a psychotherapist instead of raccoons. :cheers:

Last edited:
View attachment 223352View attachment 223353

Post some pics of the muffler or PM me. I have a jeweler's torch and I can get pretty pin-point with the heat. I will be glad to take a looksie.

I took these pics before drilling some much larger holes through the perforated "cube" baffle directly over the exhaust port. Also, because I couldn't remove the "U" shape baffle safely without totally screwing up the side of the muffler, I just drilled a couple holes around it. I need to re-braze the exhaust outlet diverter. I'll get more pics later. It was 18F this morning, and I didn't feel like going out to the shed.

Stihl bar

Would like to trade this for a 16, 18 or 20" Stihl ES Bar 3/8 .50.

It is a 18" 3/8 .63 gauge 66DL
8eec3db0.jpg

Also got some 034 and MS360 parts.
16f1bf1c.jpg

87c2ade4.jpg

Last edited:
257 husky

I need a 257 husky muffler and heat shield . I have stihl 025 and 031av parts if interested or cash thanks guys or maybe a new carlton 18 in bar for stihl or husky small mount. also have a new oem stihl 18 in PICCO bar

flywheel nut...???

Hey guys,
I've been working on my Pioneer 1200 that I got friday... I have spark and good compression... Now I need a reverse threaded flywheel nut. PO obviously didn't know the threads ran backward and stripped out the nut. Anyone got a spare or is this a item I can get at the hardware store (wouldn't think they have reverse threaded nuts)??? I'm sure there are other saws that would have the same thread but I wouldn't know which ones... Any help would be appreciated!

Pioneer IPL: 427826

I also am looking for a 3/8 bar and chain for the same saw... Doesn't have to be in great condition... Just something cheap I can throw on it to have a little fun with this old thing. Bailey's doesn't list the 1200 so I don't know what other saws have the same mount... I think some husky's (like the 61??? maybe) have the same bar mount... Can't be sure... You guys probably know more than me!

Thanks Guys!!!!!

Last edited:
Back