Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any one got a nice bar and chain for a wild thing?

Stihl ms 460 Mastermind Massaged :rock:
Stihl 041 super
Stihl 041 (3)
Stihl ms 250 (2)
Stihl 012
Stihl 028 av ported
Stihl 028 super

WILD THANGY

I am looking to buy a nice flat top 066 cylinder and piston

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I need a ms 441 muffler, clutch cover and a tank handle and clutch cover for a ms 361. I have lots of Stihl 015,028,031 or 041 parts or project saws if anyone needs anything .

You ain't seen the clutch for that Homelite 750 laying around anywhere have you????? :help:

I am sure I sent everything I had, I am starting to thing the shipping was rough on that saw was the box beat up? The lower handle on the saw was in good shape and i am sure that all the parts we there. I will look anyways

Sorry

I am sure I sent everything I had, I am starting to thing the shipping was rough on that saw was the box beat up? The lower handle on the saw was in good shape and i am sure that all the parts we there. I will look anyways

Sorry

No worries. The lower handle just has a crack in it......most do on those saws. :D

I do need a clutch though. :msp_unsure:

any interst in an 029 super powerhead with carbon scoring and a broken brake handle ill throw in a new meteor piston for it $100 bux plus shipping

Im looking for parts for any of the husky 340/345/350 series saws, mostly a crank case, clutch cover, and chain brake for a 345 e series and also parts for a jred 2150 top cover mostly. I have lots of husqvarna and homelite parts for trade! will take parts saws as well.

I am lookin for stihl 33 rsc chain 72,84,105 drivers where is the best place to buy new? Or do any of you have any new Or very nice chains you don't need.

I am still looking for a bar and chain for a wild thing.

Back