Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys ... need a Mac 'points' coil from a 10 Series saw. Part number is 87246A ... please PM me if you have one. I have ca$h and stuff. TIA ..

UTWN,
I had no idea you were into those 10 series saws?.................:msp_wink:

Saw Garage, you still need a 031 flywheel? I got one. Its the points style, sadly I don't have any points I think you said you needed them too.

Poulan pro 655 chain brake parts

I need everything dealing with the chain brake for a pp655. I really hope someone an help me out here. Thanks

Thanks arrowhead,

Will the brake lever-handle itsself interchange with the 655 lever-handle?

Yes, if yours has the plastic rectangle flag, you will need to use the bushing on it. The metal loop type on the farmsaw cover uses a larger bushing because it's thicker where it goes into the cover.

Basically everything including the flag will fit. If you want to use the rectangle plastic flag, it will work with everything, just need the thinner bushing.

Hope it makes sense. If not... I can add pics.

i really need a couple of wj69 carbs. got parts and cash to trade. also i am still looking for wg and ht carbs.

Refresh my memory with the part # on the cylinder, not the Jonsered part #.

I don't have one to look at. Its going on my 625. I may have one on the way. If it doesn't happen I'll get back to you. But thanks. :rock:

Does anyone have a lead on some NLA 056 clutch side bearings/seals? I know they are hard to cough up if you have them but... Pretty Please!?!?!
I'd take the 1 piece or the two piece style. I'm collecting parts for a winter restoration on a 056magII! TIA!

2piece:
Bearing: 9523 003 4460
Seal: 9640 003 2690

1 Piece:
9523 003 0440

p50 pioneer for sell

i have a p50 pioneer for sell org pioneer 24 inch bar verygood chain .piston and cylinder looks great starts easy
82cc
my number is 606-878-6285 ben
125$$ its a deal

Back