Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I acquired a new toy today , I got a husky 365 special and some how the wrap handle got broken off of it , just puttin feelers out there

I might have you a full-wrap handle some time next week. I have two bent 372 handles to take to my welder for some touch-up. One would be available after they're fixed.

I am in need of an 026 fuel tank/ rear handle, and a top cover and af cover. I have vintage saw stuff to trade or a dollar or two somewhere. I would like to find a see through tank if possible. None of it needs to be pretty. The saw looks rough, so the parts can too. TIA

Stihl 361

Need the rear/air filter box cover for a ms361

Don't have trades but have life energy units, backed by the The full faith and trust of the federal reserves printing press.

do i have any suckers,, i mean takers for this,,, with a small amount of cleanup it would look new again,, if i remember right the comp is good but it needs a coil,, since so many of you guys have helped me out i am not asking anything for it unless you live in japan or some crazy place like that,,, now listen guys,, i f no one wants it i will close my eyes on my address list and pick someone to send it to:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

View attachment 277984View attachment 277985View attachment 277986

I might have a coil that would work on that. Not sure, an 1800 that IIRC has spark but a toasted piston.

for the guys who asked about the bars, i`ll trade for tools, I need a jug for an 088, I REALLY need a rear bumper for a suburban/tahoe/yukon or plain ol cash is always encouraged.

Hey guys- I got a brand new MS-880 top end. I purchased it for a local guy with a burned up 880 who decided he couldn't afford to fix his saw but didn't want to sell the carcass. So this top end is up for grabs.

i don't have time to do it right now but i am going to put those 21 NOS bars i have on here,, i have no use for them,,, i did make a post about them on the chainsaw thread and i did measure the mounts on them too,,, i will list the bar numbers but i didn't have to much luck with them to find out what they fit,, hopefully i will have enough info on each one so you guys can figure out what they are for

Hey guys- I got a brand new MS-880 top end. I purchased it for a local guy with a burned up 880 who decided he couldn't afford to fix his saw but didn't want to sell the carcass. So this top end is up for grabs.

i wonder if that will bolt onto my earthquake:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

i don't have time to do it right now but i am going to put those 21 NOS bars i have on here,, i have no use for them,,, i did make a post about them on the chainsaw thread and i did measure the mounts on them too,,, i will list the bar numbers but i didn't have to much luck with them to find out what they fit,, hopefully i will have enough info on each one so you guys can figure out what they are for

Hurry up ! :D

I can use a couple of KO41. 16'' would be good but not fussy.

I can use a couple of KO41. 16'' would be good but not fussy.

IIRC from Scott's thread...............he has some A095 and K095 bars. You can use those on a K041 mount bar if you cut oil channels from the adjuster holes to the bar groove. I used a dremel tool with a reinforced cutoff wheel and it worked fine. You may have to 'oblong' the adjuster holes a tad too.

IIRC from Scott's thread...............he has some A095 and K095 bars. You can use those on a K041 mount bar if you cut oil channels from the adjuster holes to the bar groove. I used a dremel tool with a reinforced cutoff wheel and it worked fine. You may have to 'oblong' the adjuster holes a tad too.

Yeah I've got one or two here now that I drilled. What's the difference between AO and KO again? Something to do with the adjuster?

One more time on the Big Mac. I have an SP125C with a brand new 36" roller-tip bar. The bar has the original box - it is NOS. The saw is a runner. Some new paint and it would be worthy of display on your desk. Needs a new home. PM me for details

258773d1350948241-dscf0079-jpg

here is the list,,, also i have the mount measurement to go with it if that helps,,, they are from 16" up to 20",,,, i will go out in the morn to get the total length of each one and add to the list,,, i thought about selling them to everyone but all i am asking is for the shipping,,, but there is a couple of things that i could use is 14" stihl small mount and a 20" stihl large mount for my neighbor
this is all the info i have on each bar,, i had absolutely no luck finding info on line

hv 22 63 GB 9mm 63 gauge hard
pl 58 20d sabre 8.0mm
st 1632563 dl67 12.3mm 63 guage sprocket
un 58 16 sabre 9.3 mm 58 guage hard
ux 10sl 5045 fe sugi hara has a huskie sticker on the sleeve 9.3mm 50 gauge sprocket
uhl 2058 GB k095 huskie 61 8mm 325 pitch
180 sfdd 175 oregon pro am 9.3mm 50 gauge sprocket echo
uhl 20 63 k095 8mm 63 gauge
20p 058 windsor 8.5mm 58 gauge hard tip
h20x214050sn windsor
253atme030 oregon 14mm 58 gauge hard
t4 dol 2463 GB dolmar do33 oregon 14mm 63 gauge hard
sta 5021 sabre 14mm 58 gauge hard

View attachment 278150View attachment 278151View attachment 278152View attachment 278153View attachment 278154

Back