Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:msp_w00t: With that being said....

The shop could use:

Husky:
435-440 carb someone crushed the L-speed needle... runs rich all the way in :bang:
445-450 coil - has no advance? odd...
257-262 inner bar plate
272 top cover

394/5 coil, intake boot & muffler

Stihl:

044 & 046 tanks :dizzy:
044 carb

I have 12,602.7 parts, 523.3ft of chain, and 139 l/ft of bars to trade ;)

:cheers:

Send me your address and I'll get the 262 bar plate on its way.

What I want out of the deal is that .7 of a chainsaw part. I'm curious!

Bryan

Randy,

It's the beer talking ;) LOL!!

I guess it means, if the saw is worth (to the owner) a new cyl, I have one. Example: I've offered NEW parts to members before, and the reply I've got more than once was 'the saw isn't perfect, I don't need new'... :confused:

What ever that means ;)

How's things Randy?

:rock:

Things are good. Why not just say "I have one and would take XXX for it"?????

You give me a headache.

He WAS working on a 1050 .... but that bar would be a bit undersized .... :confused:

Wrong mount too. We we're talking about the A095 (or whatever it was called back then) E-Z and XL-101 series mount. Modern mount for those saws is the K095 (commonly called 'small Husqvarna'). MUCH smaller than the F014 large Homelite mount.

Send me your address and I'll get the 262 bar plate on its way.

What I want out of the deal is that .7 of a chainsaw part. I'm curious!

Bryan

Bryan,

Thx, man. ;). PM inbound....

I'll send ya the .7... Not sure it's worth much, though ;) :poke:

You give me a headache.

Me too :jester:

Geez, Don't get your panties in a bunch, only playin' :cheers:

To be frank, i like trades to be fair and equitable to both parties, I dunno what I want for it, that is one reason why it's not so cut-n-dry... Maybe a few good things off the 'needs list' would work.

Or, Open to offers. :rock:

Well to be honest Jay, I'm a very simple guy. I don't like having to coax a straight answer from people. If you want to sell the jug then price it......if not don't mention it.

Hey Sawgarage: If i can source out a WJ 39 carb, a 394/395 muffler and intake boot.. What else would you need for that cylinder? :msp_biggrin:

Randy: I gots your 'thinger' painted IH red. Its all I had :msp_sleep: Should be all ready by saturday, monday at latest :) I expect you to show it off a bit! ;)

Right, your one of them! I got a near mint 16" hardnose for you and a not so mint 24" for you, I'll put em aside tonight.

Mark we talked about a 16" and a 24" hardnose bar for the E-Z/XL-101 series saws too. If there are any left to put aside for me I'd appreciate it of you could put my name on one of each. No big deal if not however...

No problem, I'll see what I can do but I think theres only the one 24" left and Eds got dibbs. You want a 20"? I might have some of those.

Aaron, if you want the 24" it's yours if it's cool with Mark. I really don't need it that long.... I'd be as happy with a 20". :cheers:

He WAS working on a 1050 .... but that bar would be a bit undersized .... :confused:

Wrong mount too. We we're talking about the A095 (or whatever it was called back then) E-Z and XL-101 series mount. Modern mount for those saws is the K095 (commonly called 'small Husqvarna'). MUCH smaller than the F014 large Homelite mount.

I have this NOS 30" for the 1050 build.

IMG_9668-1.jpg

Stihl 045AV.....

Hey guys, I got a Stihl 045AV that I am looking to trade off. The saw is in pretty good shape other than the paint coming off a bit. The saw does not run and is blowing a whimpy 80psi. I havenot pulled the muffler on it but suspect it will need a p&c. Looking to trade for whatever. What do you got?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

GONE!

Last edited:
Randy,

I understand simplistic. :) Didn't mean to rattle your cage about it :(. I'll drum up a price if need-be; although trading is usually a preference ;). Haven't really thought much about it...

I'll be straight-to-the-point from now on :)

:cheers:

Hey guys, I got a Stihl 045AV that I am looking to trade off. The saw is in pretty good shape other than the paint coming off a bit. The saw does not run and is blowing a whimpy 80psi. I havenot pulled the muffler on it but suspect it will need a p&c. Looking to trade for whatever. What do you got?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

GONE!

What ignition does it have, and does it make sparks?

looking for two parts guys. Anybody have a gas cap that'll fit a husqvarna 136? Also looking for a clutch cover to fit a craftsman model 358.352680. It's the gray model that says 18 inch 2.6 cube.

Back