• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sweet little 026 SPF

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a ported 026 pro, so this little saw isn't going to get out of the house much. This one is 100% stock and has zero aftermarket parts. It is a non-pro version, meaning no de-comp. and non- adjustable chain oiler. 16" x .325 x .063 B&C included.

New parts: fuel filter, fuel line, WT-194 carburetor, intake boot, metal mesh air filter, air filter cover, muffler (no baffles), Elasto-Start rope (much needed, very high compression for a totally stock engine, I don't have a gauge) Also put an oem plastic handle on to save weight, but have the original metal handle if you prefer. I had a vac/pressure test done before I invested in the parts listed above. Passed with flying colors.

There is a long story about how I got this thing, I know for a fact that it is a very low hour saw. It just absolutely rips for being 100% stock!

I need to get $325.00 shipped east of Mississippi, or slightly more farther away.IMG_1587.JPG IMG_1592.JPG

Nice saw . The 026 was my first saw, I still have it probably always will . This would make someone a great firewood saw .

Man I'm sorry. I just got home and I went to the bank and moved money into my PayPal account to buy the 026 and my wife took the mailer I got from Stihl dealer and bought me a new 291. I'm really sorry. I'd rather have that saw but if I told her to take that one back my life would suck for awhile.

Back