Taking Bets On Brush Ape's Next UserName

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will Brush Ape next show up as?

• Cork_Sucker#3

Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Blow_Harder

Votes: 8 10.3%
  • Worthless_Bastard

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Ass_Hat

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • FlyingJ_LotLizard

Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Cool_Story_Bro

Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Cross_Dressing_Wanna_Be

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Attention Ho

Votes: 11 14.1%

• Total voters
What has he used so far?

Ronald Reagan, Woodcutter TV, Brush Ape, No Regerts, Jack Daniels, etc.

When he comes back with his latest new user-name why not just put him on IGNORE? If everyone did that he'd effectively cease to exist here.
If we can't get any remedy from the mods or the owners...and it's very apparent that we can't... we can still do something ourselves.

Exactly what I have done. Agitating people appeals to the immaturity in him, I am impervious to his childish actions. The Ignore button works well with posers, boasters and other folks who are poorly socialized.

I'm with Mr. Gologit on this one. One click of the ignore button when his new name is recognized, and poof! He's gone for at least an hour or so. Can we form a "please inform me of Brush Apes name of the day" group? Alternately we can simply use this thread.

Ronald Reagan, Woodcutter TV, Brush Ape, No Regerts, Jack Daniels, etc.

Exactly what I have done. Agitating people appeals to the immaturity in him, I am impervious to his childish actions. The Ignore button works well with posers, boasters and other folks who are poorly socialized.

No wonder why you won't respond to my incessant PM 's requesting "your best prices" fer stuff

Can't somebody trace him to see where his actual location is? I know if NCIS can do it somebody can do it.

When he comes back with his latest new user-name why not just put him on IGNORE? If everyone did that he'd effectively cease to exist here.
If we can't get any remedy from the mods or the owners...and it's very apparent that we can't... we can still do something ourselves.

It ain't that they don't wanna be rid of him.......he uses a proxy server to re-rout his IP address.

I think you are right though Bob. If we all just ignore him........he would effectively be gone.

I will try.

I'm with Mr. Gologit on this one. One click of the ignore button when his new name is recognized, and poof! He's gone for at least an hour or so. Can we form a "please inform me of Brush Apes name of the day" group? Alternately we can simply use this thread.

Yup. The guy wants attention, craves it actually. If he doesn't get the attention he needs here he'll go somewhere else.
Like, maybe, Saw Hogs? Sorry Randy.

Back