Tennessee GTG @ Mastermind's Place

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning a GTG for December 3rd. Everyone is welcome.
I take that to mean everyone . . . :laugh:

I'm about 4 hours west of you, but an easy drive. Gonna put it on the calendar and try to make it . . . sounds like MUCH fun.

OK if I brings the 14 kids too?

Just kiddin' - probably be just me an the ole lady. Thanks for the invite.

I will defenitly try and make it. I went to the west ky gtg last year and it was great. Love talking and finding new saw tricks from you guys.

You on central time?

Yes sir.......central time.....

Only 2+ hours for me. Now to decide what saws to bring!

What kinda beer does a Randy drink?

I don't drink alcohol at all. But I'm not against someone else having a drink. But.......the saws go up before the beer comes out. Fair enough?

Haven't been to a GTG in a while. Gonna put this down on the calendar and will reach out to a few other members I know that might be interested.

You know the way huh Preston?

Hey Todd you and I can carpool! Only about a 5 day ride in the truck from central Oregon to Moobsville :laughing:
I'd prolly get 86d cuz I walked through the holy grail shop and touched the tools! Set one down across the way, next one way up high on top of somethin, and no it not a short joke by the way.........but if you happen to still have trouble with the location then yeeees :numberone: victory! That's usually when the boots start flyin and the whoopin sticks make their appearance and woos is 86d! Barred from any and all fun left only to listen in pain and suffering to the ring and rip of a saw sporting the "sticker" lol I can't be taken anywhere

Glad you didn't post one of those walking on a girder 50 stories up pictures. My feet go out from under me just sitting at the computer when I see one of those. Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back