The 560 XP's red sister, Jonsered 2260 !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Tilton again today to place a saw order and 2156's were on backorder again, and as expected nobody knew anything about 2258's or 2260's or their expected delivery date. Some days I wish I could convince my boss to take on Stihl just so I dont have to deal with Tilton.

Me too, but the 20" Tech-Lite bar on the 562 changed that. Weighs the same as 560 with 18" solid bar. Course ya could put a light laminated bar on the 560...

But Dang, I sure like the looks of this J-red. Might have to trade my 562 in at some point. :msp_smile:

Exactly what did! :biggrin:

Eh. Nothing really. I found to be rather entertaining actually.

Hey you know what..... My teeth are hard so I can chew chips.

Well, that design just is a disaster, and totally destroying the otherwise excellent looks of the saw - sort of "pimped" in the negative meaning....

Last edited:
So is tilton equipment known for sucking because there is a new Jred dealer near me and I was actually going to check out the comparable Jred saws to the Huskies I was looking at. I called the guy and he said his stock was going to be in in a week. I figured OK I can wait a week so I called again about a week and a half later and the guy says "nope, not in yet, not for another 2 weeks or so". Suffice it to say I bought a Husky as this was my first experience with a Jred dealer. I wonder how many customers they lose this way?

Back