The 560 XP's red sister, Jonsered 2260 !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local jonsered guy said they were a year off. He also said that they didn't want to deal with the high incidence of failure that Husky had with the 555 and 562. That's when I went to the truck and grabbed the 562, freshly sharpened. Took him to the woodpile and we have another believer!

Are they behind because Husqvarna wants then to be? Kinda like the lower HP spec on their 346XP version... Inquiring minds want to know... Russ

My local jonsered guy said they were a year off. He also said that they didn't want to deal with the high incidence of failure that Husky had with the 555 and 562. That's when I went to the truck and grabbed the 562, freshly sharpened. Took him to the woodpile and we have another believer!

Are they behind because Husqvarna wants then to be? Kinda like the lower HP spec on their 346XP version... Inquiring minds want to know... Russ

Something like that - but another factor likely is that Husky wants to make sure they have enough orange ones out to meet demand, before they make many of the red ones.....:msp_unsure:

Last edited:
Something like that - but another factor like is that Husky wants to make sure they have enough orange ones out to meet demand, before they make many of the red ones.....:msp_unsure:

Keep people buying the newest greatest thing, they would just have to take lessons from Apple to make people drool over their products.

Keep people buying the newest greatest thing, they would just have to take lessons from Apple to make people drool over their products.

Well, there were lots of drooling over the 560xp/562xp before they hit the market, likely more than they cared for - so they guard the cards tighter now....:msp_wink:

Just got a jonsred cs2260 saw it leave me speechless awesome fast cut saw leave my stihl in the dust like my old stihl but stihl no longer makes my saw close stihl closed up jonsred dealer only 10 miles away love my new jonsred saw if looking for new saw give jonsred a look.

Latest posts

Back