the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried 4mm where you would normally us the 5mm?
That's a good point about the tiny chains. Have you tried 4mm on those - can it fit in there on a new chain and does it get far enough in to not leave a curve on the cutter edge?
I have but the head needs to be tilted can more vertical to lessen the side plate angle and just doesn't look nice. Still cuts but I don't like the angles it makes

Will whack this up in the dribble thread, its also on the AS meat thread but some mightn't see it there.

Some homemade KRANSKY smoked sausage, made out of 100% boned out mutton, most people wouldn't know they weren't pork. One ewe equaled 17.5kg of snags after boning it out leaving minimal fat.

Just used some old EUC sawdust from the mill down the road, it works just fine !

Had some for lunch, delicious !!

Will whack this up in the dribble thread, its also on the AS meat thread but some mightn't see it there.

Some homemade KRANSKY smoked sausage, made out of 100% boned out mutton, most people wouldn't know they weren't pork. One ewe equaled 17.5kg of snags after boning it out leaving minimal fat.

Just used some old EUC sawdust from the mill down the road, it works just fine !

Looks bloody delicious in there!!

Looks great.
Will have to get mine fired up soon.
Just need to find a willing wild pig. :)

id love a smoker that flash :yes:

Looks great.
Will have to get mine fired up soon.
Just need to find a willing wild pig. :)

Keeping the meat very cold and the water chilled during the mincing/filling process is the best thing
I've learnt over the last 25 yrs messing round doing this sort of thing da Hooters, usually make them
with venison and pork fat but these turned out extremely well.

You probably know more about it all than me, but if I can be of assistance drop a note :yes:

:barbecue:

id love a smoker that flash :yes:

Gas fired - $200 from Aldi once year when they have them in 2sn. I see some very similiar on ebay for a bit more.
Can cook anything in them at all - scratched up this old pic of some smoked chook halves, brine them
first then smoke away. Finished them off to internal temp. in the elec. oven inside, they really do
come up good. Vacuum packed will last for weeks in the fridge or frozen for 6+ months or so, come out
fresh as done yesterday.

Latest posts

Back