the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought of that I should hit him up his not far from work
I sincerely hope you have all the appropriate safety equipment on board when this takes place...... I'd hate 2 see such a powerful/race bred machine get away on you mate ;)

Hence the reason I can't bid on it..... Yep Gumby I am!

eg.........".This is a modified fast cutting saw, converted to a stihl 7 tooth rim sprocket drive, new stihl light weight bar, new sthil 3/8 .050 full chisel race chain. over sized dogs, cut clean timber faster using less flue with less wear on your saw, put a 8 tooth sprocket on for even more chain speed . comes with a bunch of new spares in the photos. This saw is set up for experienced trained operators who can read and control saw kick back, this saw will kick back and when it dose it may cut your face in half this saw is not for Gumby's"

wow,will changing to an 8 tooth sprocket will make me less of a gumby?

Nah, you'll always be a gumby.......lol

(Whatever a gumby is, must good - Yes ?)

PS..Anyone on- "IMPERIAL STOCKMANS KNIFE WITH LEATHER COWBOY SIDE DRAW SHEATH" also for sale.

I bet everyone wants the "Double prong belt" a must have when using a saw like that and carry a cross draw knife..........

I sincerely hope you have all the appropriate safety equipment on board when this takes place...... I'd hate 2 see such a powerful/race bred machine get away on you mate ;)

Hence the reason I can't bid on it..... Yep Gumby I am!

Should I take my ported and piped 2100 as a bench mark to compare it against? It might blow the 2100 in to the weeds

Should I take my ported and piped 2100 as a bench mark to compare it against? It might blow the 2100 in to the weeds
yes. I'm starting an old saw retirement home you can send the 2100 to when it realises the saw world has passed it by. We have bits of wood they can chew on, a variable fog of 2stroke fumes in all areas, and every day before their mid arvo nap we recreate a bush campfire piss up and brawl. Your saw will be looked after, I promise.

yes. I'm starting an old saw retirement home you can send the 2100 to when it realises the saw world has passed it by. We have bits of wood they can chew on, a variable fog of 2stroke fumes in all areas, and every day before their mid arvo nap we recreate a bush campfire piss up and brawl. Your saw will be looked after, I promise.

Sounds like my kinda place

Creeker

That smoked sausage was the best. 10 out of 10.

Had it for lunch after finishing on the chainsaw today on some Savoys.

Still got one left but it won't last out tomorrow.

Thanks a heap.

Back