the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i used to take the compound bow out and come home with a bunny or two nearly everytime 10 years ago.
Nowadays,i dont even bother, if i'm just going to be walking around in the bush,then i would rather not carry the bow.

i used to take the compound bow out and come home with a bunny or two nearly everytime 10 years ago.
Nowadays,i dont even bother, if i'm just going to be walking around in the bush,then i would rather not carry the bow.
that bad a :( not good for the frezer but the farmers would like it

No rabbit problem here ATM but the roos are keeping the grass down, heaps of them ATM.....going to have to get the big freezer setup, 1 decent size should keep my dogs fed for a month or two.

Bugger.

Sounds like the PSU has shít itself, if it has one.

A common problem with Chinese electronics is they are often not properly designed to run on 240v but run fine on 110-120v.

Hopefully it hasn't fried the circuit board or made the case/liquid live.

Looks like an on board fuse has popped

I think you may have found the problem. Check for continuity across that fuse.

Just be mindful it may be a resistor type fuse, but it doesn't look a whole lot like one to me.

I'm guessing it blew because you have a short caused by a melt down...has the top of the bottom black capacitor popped a little bit? There are 2 of them.

uh oh

http://www.bom.gov.au/australia/charts/4day_col.shtml

http://www.bom.gov.au/vic/warnings/severe.shtml

Severe Weather Warning
for heavy rainfall
for people in the Mallee, Wimmera, Northern Country, North Central, North East, South West and Central forecast districts

Issued at 4:30 pm EST on Sunday 8 May 2016.

Weather Situation
A low pressure trough will enter western Victoria early Monday morning, then will move eastwards across the State during the day.

Thunderstorms with heavy rain which may lead to FLASH FLOODING are forecast for the Northern Country, North Central, North East, South West and Central forecast districts and parts of the Mallee and Wimmera forecast districts. These storms are expected to develop over western Victoria during the morning before extending eastwards. Squally winds are also likely with the storms with gusts of 90 to 100km/h possible.

Latest posts

Back