the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been away from 'civilisation' for a wee while and noticed on the news this morning all the weather drama in Oz. Looks a bit wet over there. Hopefully yous fellas are OK. If it ain't rain it's howling winds. Silver lining I guess is someone somewhere is no longer in drought and/or has next Winters firewood lined up.

Been away from 'civilisation' for a wee while and noticed on the news this morning all the weather drama in Oz. Looks a bit wet over there. Hopefully yous fellas are OK. If it ain't rain it's howling winds. Silver lining I guess is someone somewhere is no longer in drought and/or has next Winters firewood lined up.

we got 225mm in 36hrs. wind was up but only leaves and very small branches on the ground and that includes the big gums in the park across the road.

Yep effin rooted ,better add insurance premiums to your list ,there bound to go up after all the floods :(

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Along with all the ****wits who's houses flooded ect and had no insurance at all we will need another levy for those kitties

Anyone heard of Goodride tyres? Are they as **** as I suspect cheap Chinese tyres are? Need a new set for the ute's next warrant and really don't want to be spending big bucks unless have to.

Along with all the ****wits who's houses flooded ect and had no insurance at all we will need another levy for those kitties
Probly couldnt afford insurance after the last hike,we'll end up paying regardless ,cost of living is just so f:eek:cked

Sent from my GT-S7500T using Tapatalk 2

Hi Guys
I need to get some ear muffs for my 4 yrs old grand daughter, as she loves the saws but are too ear peicing
What do you recommend i get for her
Peter

Anyone heard of Goodride tyres? Are they as **** as I suspect cheap Chinese tyres are? Need a new set for the ute's next warrant and really don't want to be spending big bucks unless have to.

I think the tyres on the trailer are Goodride, haven't done a million miles with it but so far they seem okay. Chinese rubber is slowly improving, hold air etc but the wear rate is still a bit higher as you would expect with cheap tyres. As long as the tread pattern is half decent for what you require I'm sure they would do the job.

Chasing some clutch springs for a dolmar ps 390. I'm wondering if some husky ones might work
b9f5adfceab755fdff295093c9699b9b.jpg

I put these on my wagon and seem ok never even balanced them can't say much for wear there only done about 10,000k http://goodridetyresaustralia.com.au/sl366

I think the tyres on the trailer are Goodride, haven't done a million miles with it but so far they seem okay. Chinese rubber is slowly improving, hold air etc but the wear rate is still a bit higher as you would expect with cheap tyres. As long as the tread pattern is half decent for what you require I'm sure they would do the job.

I put these on my wagon and seem ok never even balanced them can't say much for wear there only done about 10,000k http://goodridetyresaustralia.com.au/sl366

Thanks fellas. They are about the cheapest I can find around these parts and every $ I spend on tyres is a $ I can't spend on chainsaws.

Still on this 90+cc saw purchase and wondering what chain to run. As the saw will be used for both felling and milling, I'm torn between using 3/8 so can get through a roll faster because it's used on my 20/24/32" bars too, but then I hear .404 holds an edge better in ugly timber and I will be doing a fair bit of bucking for firewood. Also, My 72" milling bar is .404 so I already have to buy .404.

Latest posts

Back