the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love digging stumps it's fun jumping on the hoe. Did you get onto the 288?

View attachment 603929
Same, makes a **** job bearable. Mines not as flash as yours though.
d16c9c1c68fb73b68fa7dc3da975fbdd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Same, makes a **** job bearable. Mines not as flash as yours though.
d16c9c1c68fb73b68fa7dc3da975fbdd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Yeah good value the backhoes, I dig the stock sheds half under ground now to protect them from the summers heat, I wouldn't even consider grabbing a hand shovel for the job. That's the chookshed 8m x 6m , deep dig out going back into the ridge for them to get into the cooler ground in summer, should stop them dropping of the perch

Screenshot_2017-09-26-11-33-30.png

South African wanker. Went up to Land Rover to get my filters I get a top deal and a good mate does spares there known him for years. Any how walk in to spares and this halfwit mechanic told me to **** of blah flash blah I say nice way to talk to farking customers mate blah blah blah it was close to coming to blows. Paul was trying to defuse the situation and I was having none of it he got told I even dropped a Sh it cu nt

South African wanker. Went up to Land Rover to get my filters I get a top deal and a good mate does spares there known him for years. Any how walk in to spares and this halfwit mechanic told me to **** of blah flash blah I say nice way to talk to farking customers mate blah blah blah it was close to coming to blows. Paul was trying to defuse the situation and I was having none of it he got told I even dropped a Sh it cu nt

i buy all mine online so i dont have to put up with the f### heads around here.

Back