the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My grandfather was in WW 1
Father in the Philippines in WW2. He lived to 98 a fall did him in.
He stopped driving at 95......we couldn't tell him to stop. I couldn't say I hadn't had an accident in 65 years....he could.
My dad was so happy when The Light Horseman came out.
That the story should be told. One of his favorites.
He had a love of Australian history. Just never made it there.
I'll go to all the places he wanted to go when I visit.

Built those old kitties tough mate. He was told by the doctor not to walk around the block any more so he paced it out and then would walk from the veranda to the gate as many times as it took to do the same distance every morning with out fail
Contrast that with todays generation. We're phucked. Softcocks everywhere.

Do it mate I'm in Canberra where the war memorial is go for a look and drop in for a few cold beers
Perhaps.......thank you.
Want to stay away from cities pretty much. It's the wide open places I like.

I retire in less than 2 years and hope to get a small camper/even and travel Australia for 3 months at least.

I know some gun folks down that way ......built hunting pistols for a few years.

Contrast that with todays generation. We're phucked. Softcocks everywhere.

Plenty of our kiwi brothers at Beersheba mate visited a great display at a museum when I was over there was fantastic but in some weird larger then life giant scale but some of those blokes were larger then life so it's fitting I guess

Hhttps://www.awm.gov.au Canberra is not a big city about 300,000 people I'm a shooter too plenty of shooting over here just not with the fun guns
One of our customers shot a buffalo down there with one of our pistols.
A quartering away shot. Broke the hip and the front shoulder.
And he said it was pushing a ton.
Don't know how big they get.
It was 20 years ago. Time flies.

Latest posts

Back