the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep, can not sell a new saw without a throttle interlock too!

A fleabay seller once tried telling me that the throttle lock was an OH&S issue and that's why his chinese saw's didn't have them.

Try starting a saw without one - that's an OH&S issue...

Last edited:
A fleabay seller once tried telling me that the throttle lock was an OH&S issue and that's why his chinese saw's didn't have them.

Try starting a saw without one - that's an OH&S issue...

er.. right!

its all bloody wrong, just been looking at them poor pricks biding on them chink 070's on there at the mo:angry2:

Last edited:
Which ones you Neil hard to tell in ya pinkies

thebrotherhood.jpg

McBob

not telling you, thats why the hoods are worn to keep everything secret.
you don't have time to be on this thread attension getting, your got big things happening you should be prepareing for, november is not far away you know.

I got a warning from the mods about assuming double identities on another thread. Well deserved on my part and against forum rules but it did show just how easy it is to set up multiple AS usernames and play the game. It's an easy way to resurrect your own thread when it starts leaving the front page. In my case I made my second username painfully obvious.
It was great fun though :)
Some good fellow Aussies here with great senses of humour :D

I got a warning from the mods about assuming double identities on another thread. Well deserved on my part and against forum rules but it did show just how easy it is to set up multiple AS usernames and play the game. It's an easy way to resurrect your own thread when it starts leaving the front page. In my case I made my second username painfully obvious.

So it was you! :hmm3grin2orange:

But yeah all in good fun

so are you saying that someone here is the bloody spammer:msp_sneaky:

Hmmmmm....and here I was thinking it was Bob!

Oh well, some one shoulda lagged you in for that Poo word! :)

Back