the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you still getting uptight about what others choices are? You need to get over it Serg.

Vince mentioning 37" Boggers must have put you of the back of your chair!

gee someone is a little cranky.....maybe eat a snickers Al.

It was just a joke regarding you saying not taking the chainsaws on your bike. I was thinking with the set up you already have (very nice) where would you fit a saw. Then I though what about a monster bike that could fit 2 or 3 saws....it would need more power right :msp_wink:

Duramax is apparently a good engine, I believe Isuzu may have been involved. I would not put one in my Landy, would never have the money anyway. But each to their own

the 37 bogglers, well not my choice for a number of reasons. Im entitled to my opinion regarding that and others. Maybe you should get over it.

Why worry about what someone else thinks about your choices, after all they are YOUR choices.

Now back to the regular transmissions

Green Pine

I was cutting some big chunks of Pine with the grain using my Oleo Mac with a 24" bar, I got about 3/4 of the way through before it locked up solid.
It's nasty stuff.. the fibers got between the bar and chain also jammed the sprocket in the bar, I'm going to rethink how I cut the rest of it.

I was cutting some big chunks of Pine with the grain using my Oleo Mac with a 24" bar, I got about 3/4 of the way through before it locked up solid.
It's nasty stuff.. the fibers got between the bar and chain also jammed the sprocket in the bar, I'm going to rethink how I cut the rest of it.

Easy Wayne,,,,
Fill chi-nee 070 with pet-rel and sump oil and pull cord vigorously until it starts,,,, then keep the bastard going with gritted teef using a nicely sharpened chain, don't stop till it runs out of fuel. Refuel the mongrel again and repeat the process until job is done.

assuming the 70 can drive a bar length that long.....?

After its done you should appreciate the oleo- mac much more than before.

Easy Wayne,,,,
Fill chi-nee 070 with pet-rel and sump oil and pull cord vigorously until it starts,,,, then keep the bastard going with gritted teef using a nicely sharpened chain, don't stop till it runs out of fuel. Refuel the mongrel again and repeat the process until job is done.

Or you can borrow my danarm and you will think the chinga 070 or the oleo mac are both awesome

+1 live most my life in boardshorts and its so much better. Just cant be to far away from a toilet hahahahahahahahaha

just like the freedom, goes hand in hand with living out the sticks. get that nice country breeze on the old fella ,O-what a feeling. Toyota

gee someone is a little cranky.....maybe eat a snickers Al.

It was just a joke regarding you saying not taking the chainsaws on your bike. I was thinking with the set up you already have (very nice) where would you fit a saw. Then I though what about a monster bike that could fit 2 or 3 saws....it would need more power right :msp_wink:

Duramax is apparently a good engine, I believe Isuzu may have been involved. I would not put one in my Landy, would never have the money anyway. But each to their own

the 37 bogglers, well not my choice for a number of reasons. Im entitled to my opinion regarding that and others. Maybe you should get over it.

Why worry about what someone else thinks about your choices, after all they are YOUR choices.

Now back to the regular transmissions

Woops! Sorry Serg! :msp_razz::taped::redface::blush:

Daz, it's still hangin on the wall, above the door. The gold samples? didn't see 'em.

The manager of the A1 gold mine popped into the pub while I was there with a really nice piece granite. The mine is something like 1.7 klm's vertical. I did an install for them a few weeks ago.

I'm sitting in the cabin at Matlock atm and have phone reception! :msp_w00t:

Rodge hasn't turned up as yet and not sure if he will. Anyway, the fire is roaring, having a bourbon and Axel is flat out on the couch! :msp_thumbup:

Easy Wayne,,,,

Neil, I hope you not suggesting I attempt to cut a large piece of soft green wood with the chinga 070?.
I have already replaced the clutch once, I don't want to do it again, that saw is strictly for nothing over 6"....and NO hardwood

Just because the saw is over 100cc people just assume it can cut big wood.......but they don't take into account the Chinese factor! :msp_ohmy:

I appreciate the Oleo Mac 284 MPF every time I start it, has a muffler mod and it's been ported ;)

Or you can borrow my danarm and you will think the chinga 070 or the oleo mac are both awesome

Danarm ? Everyone thinks the Titanic sunk because it hit an iceberg but the real truth is that the pallet load of Danarms in the cargo hull slid to one side causing the Titanic to topple over.

Daz, it's still hangin on the wall, above the door. The gold samples? didn't see 'em.

The manager of the A1 gold mine popped into the pub while I was there with a really nice piece granite. The mine is something like 1.7 klm's vertical. I did an install for them a few weeks ago.

I'm sitting in the cabin at Matlock atm and have phone reception! :msp_w00t:

Rodge hasn't turned up as yet and not sure if he will. Anyway, the fire is roaring, having a bourbon and Axel is flat out on the couch! :msp_thumbup:

what did you install? what do you do?

Latest posts

Back