the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
need to get your selfs a 395, takes less than half hour and thats taking it slow with beer breaks

Hey it takes me a good 7hrs to fill a 6x4 with my trusty ozito clone. Cutting wood is not as easy as it looks...

Well Rudi, we have all discussed to downfalls of cheap inferior copies, may I suggest the real thing and cut your cutting time in half. Ozito,,,, 25cc's of awesomeness. Actually my Ozito goes ok after some internal playing was done, she is a bit louder now but is surprising for what it is and very handy round the yard for pruning etc. The guy who gave it to me has bought a new husky 36cc (not sure of its model name) and he thinks its a mans saw and will attack any house yard job with confidence now.

Farmers. Always one step ahead of the pack when it comes to engineering.

It would of been a farmer who invented no8 wire for holding machinery together etc,,,, then one day they discovered its great for fencing too, another success story.

Well Rudi, we have all discussed to downfalls of cheap inferior copies, may I suggest the real thing and cut your cutting time in half. Ozito,,,, 25cc's of awesomeness. Actually my Ozito goes ok after some internal playing was done, she is a bit louder now but is surprising for what it is and very handy round the yard for pruning etc. The guy who gave it to me has bought a new husky 36cc (not sure of its model name) and he thinks its a mans saw and will attack any house yard job with confidence now.

It would of been a farmer who invented no8 wire for holding machinery together etc,,,, then one day they discovered its great for fencing too, another success story.

I should get a big block saw like that one day but I'm not sure I need that much power

Back