the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like the same **** the incompetent pricks here would do

I have to laugh. Many years ago when our region went to filtered town water a company called United Utilities was in charge of running it. They had employees everywhere and the whole plant could basically be run with a bloody laptop. These guys used to go fishing all day and do their job on a laptop. You'd go to the local boat ramp and there would be all these company Commodore wagons there with empty boat trailers behind them. It was like they had absolutely no boss and could whatever the hell they wanted!
The bastards were on around $75k a year for doing sweet FA and finally somebody realised it and axed a heap of them. That was a good day :)

who was after a 96 /44mag just popped up used guns

Calibre/Item: 44 Mag
Make: Ruger
Model: 96
Action: Lever repeater
Condition: Excellent
Price:$1175
Advertised:18/02/2014
Comment: Very hard to find, most reliable lever action on market. Complete with 2 mags..

who was after a 96 /44mag just popped up used guns

Calibre/Item: 44 Mag
Make: Ruger
Model: 96
Action: Lever repeater
Condition: Excellent
Price:$1175
Advertised:18/02/2014
Comment: Very hard to find, most reliable lever action on market. Complete with 2 mags..

I mentioned a .44 Magnum but the one I have coming is a Rossi revolving rifle. One .44 rifle I would like is an Israeli IMI pump but haven't seen them sold for years.

Oh no not a chainsaw question ................. watch out you'll be barred from this thread
well it has been going pretty slow round here of recent times,

hardly even much arguing over what utes are better these days, virtually no government bashing. almost unaustralia, as unastralian it is to use the term unaustralian.

anyone reckon an aftermarket ms361 ignition module would fit/work in a ms261?
Really depends on what your doin,ive read threads on the 261 and it seems that some early ones were tachin at15,000 rpm ,dunno if the 361 coil will rev that high,maybe one of the other guys will know more

Really depends on what your doin,ive read threads on the 261 and it seems that some early ones were tachin at15,000 rpm ,dunno if the 361 coil will rev that high,maybe one of the other guys will know more
iam thinking the aftermarket one will likely not have a rev limiter?

i would be happy with 13k, just you can get a knock off 361 coild ofr about 20 bucks, a mate sent me an OEM replacement from the US for $50, where as locally they are $145!!!

thinking i wouldnt mind having a spare in the kit as last time it died we were out bush relying on a 35cc MAC (and wasnt he laughing all weekend, saying "i taught these orange monsters were supposed to be reliable!")

I'm sure I posted a pic of my new boat anchor here the other day but seems it has disappeared :( maybe the mods didn't like it?

iam thinking the aftermarket one will likely not have a rev limiter?

i would be happy with 13k, just you can get a knock off 361 coild ofr about 20 bucks, a mate sent me an OEM replacement from the US for $50, where as locally they are $145!!!

thinking i wouldnt mind having a spare in the kit as last time it died we were out bush relying on a 35cc MAC (and wasnt he laughing all weekend, saying "i taught these orange monsters were supposed to be reliable!")

What rpms is your 261 limited to now? I can't remember having limiting issues with mine.

Latest posts

Back